Mon, Sep 23, 7:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: OUCH!!!!!

Gelana ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 8:47 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 7:25 PM

file_62672.jpg

How do I remove the broken knee I get when I bend Koshini's leg too far like this?

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 10:05 PM

file_62673.jpg

Gosh, I'm no help at all...I couldn't get her knee to break...

Gelana ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 10:07 PM

Are you using Poser 4?

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Chas ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 10:09 PM

The leg might be twisted somewhere. If you moved it with the mouse, rather than morph dials, it can distort the motions you'd wanted. Check the segments above and below the knee and correct any values in the "Twist" morph.

Gelana ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 10:13 PM

Same thing happens to Koshini. When I move any limb too far it starts to bend too far then makes the break. The break only happens in the knees though......

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 10:21 PM

You need the update to koshini from daz... you have to email them, and they will send you the update. It is fixed if you use the harley quinn or poison ivy koshini charcters, but then you are stuck it some of the changes to koshini if you use them as a base. (like no ears on the harley koshini) Best to get the update from daz.. there was some eye positioning issues if memory serves right as well...

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Gelana ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 11:06 PM

Just updated her and it didn't work.... When I load the pose it says that it is for a newer version. The read me in the poses says it is for version 4. I am using version 4.2.0.160

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 11:32 PM

Hey there, Hmmm okay the knee was classically a problem in the original Koshini file and one of the updates, however the current update that Daz has onfile should take care of this problem. If you purchased before April and you didn't download the fresh exe from daz (requiring a password to access, not from the web page link) then you'll probably need a new copy. Just ask them, they'll have the purchase on file and will get you a new download promptly. If your still having problems after this, please feel free to contact me. We'll see what we can do to fix it up. Littlefox

Gelana ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 12:10 AM

file_62674.jpg

That fixed it!!! Thank you all very much.

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 1:52 AM

That's a great pose... I'm glad you got it fixed!

Gelana ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 2:52 AM

Thanks but I baught the pose. It is Rogue #2 in the Koshini Super Hero Poses. You can buy it here. Nice price on it too!

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.