Mon, Sep 23, 9:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: Help with props

Gelana ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 8:07 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 7:23 PM

Hi, I have only been using Poser 4 for a week and I am getting pretty good it it. I could use help on one thing though. :) (I know you saw that comming.) I saw that someone was able to add a Porp to a Character before they posed the Character. Then the Prop would move with the Character. I have been looking for how to do this and I can't find anything. I would consult my books but my 2 year old ruined them with grape juice. I am betting this is a basic Poser thing and I am now looking like an idiot. :) Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Ajax ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 8:23 PM

Select the prop, then go to the object menu and click on "Set Parent". In the dialogue, choose the body part you want the prop to move with. This is known as "parenting" the prop. You can do it with figures as well. You can also save props to the library with this property so that they automatically snap into place when you load them. Props that are saved like that are called "smart props".

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

Gelana ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 9:10 PM

Thanks. That was easier than I thought. Not perfect on the move with some poses but it makes it easier to clean up than to mess with placing it into a complex pose. Thanks again!!! Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Ajax ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 9:14 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.