Fri, Sep 20, 4:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: ProModel Texture Source Goth Girl

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 10:10 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:39 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: ProModel Texture Source CD

![SoftgoodImage19790a.jpg](http://market.renderosity.com/mp/SoftgoodImage19790a.jpg)

I'd like to annouce the official release of my ProModel Texture Source cd #1.We hope to be offering a new model each month. About This Product Line: Our mission is simply to supply professional or recreational texture artists with the highest quality source photos possible, without the considerable overhead expense of hiring a model and renting a studio. This product includes 75, 6 mega pixel nude photographs of the subject shot in a pro studio. These images are royalty free. Use them to make your own products to sale or just for your own personal use. Every imaginable angle needed to produce a quality, hi res texture map has been covered with our model. Every angle we could imagine is included. Think of some more you'd like to see? We take requests so let us know for next months model cd release. This product is on sale at an introductory price for 10 days. Don't miss out on the savings.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 10:13 AM

Read what a few early buyers of this product had to say about the quality of these photos.

"Without question this will be an invaluable resource for both texturer and figure modeler alike. I look forward to modeling a complete character from this set. The quality and the attention to detail will make the job that much easier and worth every cent. Not to mention a great looking subject! Looking forward to your other collections in the future. :) Cheers, Dragon99" - Dragon99

"I just got these photo's! What a treat! They are high resoltion pictures taken at all angles so that designing photo-real textures should be a breeze! My last photo-real tex was taken with a 4.0 mega-pixel camera, these pictures are taken with a 6.0 mega-pixel! Imagine the high resolution textures! I can't wait to get to work on a new Vic 3 texture! And with Brent's photos, this should go much easier then my last! They all have even lighting so there is no need to go to photoshop to adjust the skin tones! Thank you Brent! Just love these!~~~RNKarenER" - RNKarenER

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

cmjackson ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 11:18 AM

file_63010.JPG

To make realistic skin textures you do need quality photos, and that is what you'll find in Greybro's package. Good photos are hard to come by and these are brilliant. Cheers Greybro. Below is a texture set i'm working on at the moment, "Savannah-GND". No make up has been applied onto the skin, just a nude base. (eyes are by myself)

RNKarenER ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 12:03 PM

file_63011.JPG

OK, this is a test render of this models face! She is minus the lip ring and nose ring! Sorry Brent! But, the skin is very nice! I took some liberties and painted in my own eyebrows. Using reference photos, I wanted to give her my own style too! But, here is an image of just the head so far using Brents pics! They are great! Below is a bald version!

RNKarenER ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 12:04 PM

file_63012.JPG

This is with some hair and a bit of the body!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 12:06 PM

Nice work, both of you! Can't wait to see the finished products.

andix ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 12:31 PM

Well, we're still reeling at the sheer amount that is included in this pack. When Brent says every concievable angle, he means it!!! And theres some that we certainly wouldnt have thought of.... I can state with certainty that this is the best source pack we've had to date! 11/10

RNKarenER ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 3:36 PM

file_63013.JPG

OK... this is the backside completed! Yes, Brents model has a tattoo~~ I decided to leave that in! Just lots of seams to fill, hands to complete.( dont know why those are harder then the head) Feet... hmmmmmmmm and then ..MY gosh! This might be done! I am making this very high resolution! Hope ya like it so far Brent!

cmjackson ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 3:48 PM

Hey RNKarenER that looks good. I could only master the head texture, i had to handpaint the body. It's not as easy as it looks is it?

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 4:18 PM

The backs of the elbows looks great Karen. The tatoo looks cool hugh? You did an excellent job of sizing that to the right proportion. I'm gonna IM you about getting a variation of your finished character in Zombie Hunter, my Poser/Live Action movie. The detail is really looking great! Regards, Brent

RNKarenER ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 4:42 PM

No, it isnt as easy as it looks! I have done one other Photoreal tex..( soon to be released) so, this one is going alot faster then the first which took me nearly 2 months to complete! This one isnt done by a longshot! Those dang seams are killers! I am a perfectionist and I look under the harshest light for any little seam! By the way, the images above were rendered using Huge lights! Had to see it all! Thank you Gothic Angel for your cool light set! Back to adobe I go!!!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 5:01 PM

The seams are what kick my ass as well. You seem to have em licked here. Regards, Brent

RNKarenER ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 5:35 PM

Get ready!! I am about to render the body!~ Including the rose tattoo on her leg!! LOL.. this ought to be interesting!

Neo10 ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 5:56 PM

Attached Link: RicciHeadshot 1

Hey guys. Greybro has asked me to post some of our wip pics of the 2 chars Me and guarie have been working on using this package.This is after a week and a half of work. The two chars are Ricci for V3 and Rene for v2. Here is a head shot i posted in the gallery of ricci.

Neo10 ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 6:11 PM

file_63014.JPG

Here is a shot of ricci right out of poser no post work. And also no bump map in this image.

Neo10 ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 6:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=421762&Start=1&Artist=Neo10&ByArtist=Yes

Here is a head shot of rene i posted in the gallery

Neo10 ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 7:21 PM

file_63015.JPG

Ok ok here is a shot of the body front back hands feet and a close up of the nipple. Still working out some shading issues and some seam issues but those will be fixed by the time i get to sleep tonight.

RNKarenER ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 7:32 PM

file_63016.JPG

OK, for modesty sake I added clothes to this one! I still have lots of seams to fill, but the base work is done! I am showing the other body tattoo that the model has.. Hope ya like it Brent! Off to the real world for a while! My eyes are going buggy!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 8:04 PM

Wow Neo10 that detail is looking impressive!!!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 8:06 PM

Dang Karen, you work fast girl. your character is practically done! :)

Cin- ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 9:40 PM

Well fine then, make me buy it why don't you?! Sheesh.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Tue, 17 June 2003 at 1:27 PM

Attached Link: Vote Now

Get your vote in for next months model subject. Regards, Brent

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 12:03 AM

file_63017.JPG

Ok well I am a bit slow but here is my little WIP for V3, No body texture yet, have not made it that far I am a bit slower then you great artists hehe. But I think I am doing pretty well. *So please don't look at the neck lol* And no face morph yet, just on Default V3. I still have a few things I need to fix with the head tex, *like a bit of the lips ect* but almost there :) 1st texture I have done that is more photo real then hand painted. And then the body *sigh* for me that is the hard part. But these Photo's Rock and are a huge help! I want to thank Brent tons for this. P.S. the eyes are hand painted ones I had already done might be changeing them later. And the brows and lashes are ones I did before as well. I know not the best lights and there was two lights used here sorry again.

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 12:04 AM

file_63018.JPG

And one more look at my WIP :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 2:13 AM

file_63019.JPG

Yep me again I finally started on a head moprh. Still have not gotten to the body tex yet. Started to try to work on it but about pulled out all my hair lol. Will start again after I get some rest it is 2:11 AM here and I am wiped. Well here is the render of my WIP Head Morph with the head tex I am working on. No post work done to it, poser 4.03 render.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 7:41 AM

Man, you guys are making it look easy. That's for sure!

RNKarenER ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 7:41 AM

Blaze!!!!!!! You did great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you added your own touches too! This gives each of us a different look!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the body!!!!! I am almost done, just the seams to finish... Keep it up !! I love it

RNKarenER ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 8:01 AM

file_63020.JPG

OK, here are some close ups of hands, tummy, etc.. This contains nudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still a long ways to go...

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 8:18 AM

Just curious Karen, will you offer mats to turn the tatoos off?

RNKarenER ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 8:23 AM

I suppose I could, Hadnt thought of it as I was going for the totally photo-real texture.. Minus the "rings" I could do a mat without the tattoo's though. What did ya think so far? ( notice the large seman in the back.. these are those details that I have to finish up!)

RNKarenER ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 8:24 AM

Did I sat seman? Yikes...... sorry, I meant seam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 9:31 AM

Karen, are you getting treated ok there? Sounds like freudian slip there to me. :)

RNKarenER ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2003 at 11:44 PM

LMAO Brent!

Disciple3d ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:49 AM

He he!

cmjackson ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:52 AM

file_63021.JPG

Just thought i'd show you how far i've got, (which is slow). I've added some makeup and a mole to her face. When i eventually get this package out there will be lots of different makeup styles and of course the nude base. I did a heavy eye makeup cos according to Vogue magazine that will be the new trend for ladies in the future.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 11:36 AM

That's an interesting way totake th character. Nice work so far!

RNKarenER ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:19 AM

file_63022.JPG

Here ya go Brent!!! Almost done.. just a few more seams!!!! I am going to make a mat without the tattoo's too! Karen

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 1:24 AM

WOW!! That is looking so wonderful. Gosh I am so slow I might never get my body texture done lol. Beautiful work!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.