Fri, Sep 20, 10:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: WIP overalls - comments please

brschmidt ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2000 at 2:55 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

file_129028.jpg

Looking for suggestions on these overalls before I start cutting the mesh up to make them conforming.

momodot ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2000 at 3:19 PM

I would love if you posted these. Here is the nitt picking: straps curve unnaturally at the collar... tension would have them pull straight from the front buckles rather than curve with the body, the bukles would rotate to the diagnal to accomodate this. Also, usually have second tightening buckle further up strap. Needs vertical slits with button at hips and pockets on bib front and maybe at hips or on seat. Needs criss-cross of fabric at back and mybe cuffs on the legs as most often they are sold in the longgest cut and people just fold them up. Finally, you could give our guy a subtle genital bulge on one side so we know if he "dresses" to the left or to the right. Saw a good tutorial on doing denim textures somewhere but cant rember where... noise, motion blurr 10 pixelds vertical and then 20 pixels diagnal or something like that. Would also need the undulationg pucker along the seams. Looks very good overall (no pun intended).

jschoen ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2000 at 3:52 PM

Looking vey good! A great start. But I agree with about 80% of momodot's suggestions. If not a genital bulge, at least some crotch folds. James

Lemurtek ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2000 at 4:43 PM

I think Morph World (link to right) has a denim texture tutorial, in the Photoshop section.

JAFO ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2000 at 5:49 PM

nice work .... a little more detail would be nice JAFO

Y'all have a great day.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2000 at 8:34 PM

heyas; it seems to me the sides are a bit straight... maybe a little tuck at the hips? (maybe they're not build like that, though, i'm not sure.) :)

JAFO ( ) posted Sun, 18 June 2000 at 5:48 AM

HEY i want one o them belt-loop type hammer hangie holder thingies...uh ... WHAT?

Y'all have a great day.

MadRed ( ) posted Sun, 18 June 2000 at 6:19 AM

Have you ever seen overalls that weren't baggy? Put more fabric around the waist, hips, and thighs. Now we need an ugly plaid shirt, and a straw hat with frayed edges - and no shoes! ;) And a fishin' pole! Dork's day off!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.