Sat, Sep 21, 1:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Stone maidens.

SothArtist ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:19 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

howdy doody all :) I have a question regarding the stone maidens set in the market place. I have a client who wants statues and those look brilliant. But I only have v3. The speel says they are for victoria but I don;t know if that means vicoria 1 or victoria 1 and 2 or 1, 2 and 3 hehe. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Spit ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:27 PM

It's a wonderful package! But it's definitely for Vicky 2.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:28 PM

That said, the pedestal props should work with any figure, and the textures can be applied to Victoria 3 if you use the V3-to-V2 figure or remap the regular version of Vicky 3 with the .uvs file provided by DAZ. The MOR poses won't work with Vicky 3, but the regular poses will probably work with some adjustment.

SothArtist ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:34 PM

Thanks both! I will try the v3 to v2 figure and also perhaps try remapping to v3... just have to learn how now :) Will have a look through the tutorial. Thanks again Spit and Little Dragon :)

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:42 PM

There's also a commercial program called the Universal Texture Converter (currently only for V2 <-> V3 conversion) that will automatically convert the textures between the figures. I think it works quite well. Cheers!

Kiera ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:44 PM

The MOR poses sort of work. Most of the MORs used in the V2 morph are named the same in V3. That said, I can't guarantee that the result of applying the MOR pose to V3 will be appealing to you or your client.. it might require a bit of tweaking. The body poses included with the package will all work on V3, with minor tweaking for poses that involve hands placed on some part of the body.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.