Wed, Sep 18, 11:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: In need of betatesters....

CarolineG ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 10:08 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Attached Link: http://caro.dyn.dhs.org/index.html

file_63435.jpg

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would volunteer as a betatester for a texture package for the V3 Fanwrap? You can reply here or email me at carolineg@wtms.demon.nl Thanks in advance, Caro

sabretalon ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 10:21 AM

If you could provide a little more info on what you are expecting the tester to do etc.. and a quick synopsis of your product and how it works (not giving away too much detail but enough to get an understanding) Would it require me to create textures to be applied to the template maps? or is it that you have the texture maps already and you want them testing out on different settings, poses etc...?

Simderella ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 10:54 AM

umm judging by the pic Caroline has already made the textures... Thats what beta testing usual means, Caroline would like people to make sure they all work and look how she invisions them. You would also have to already own the Fantasy Wrap for V3 from DAZ, I don't have it, otherwise i would have volenteered.

My Gallery

fretshredder ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 10:59 AM

I would be interested in helping out...if you still need it :-)

CarolineG ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 11:13 AM

I'm sorry if I have not made myself very understandable S Yes I have done the textures already. What I need are people to test them to see if they work like they now work on my machine. If the zip is ok, so that the textures and matpose files are unzipped in the correct way so anyone can use them in their poserprogram. And yes you need the fantasy wrap for V3 to make them work, and then of course V3 also, to test the fanwrap with my textures on her. I hope this is a better explantion S Caro

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 12:01 PM

If you still need testers, I'll help ya out :)

Porthos ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 12:05 PM

Ditto! :)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 12:22 PM

I can put it through the ringer, if you're interested. I have the wrap, and can play with it on P4, PPP, and P5 on the PC. Cheers!

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 12:51 PM

I'd love to beta for you if you still need someone, P4 and PPP as well on XP Pro.

serendipity ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 2:19 PM

I'd be happy to help you if you're still looking for someone :) I have the fantasy wrap and use P5.

sabretalon ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 5:04 PM

I can test it on p4 pp and p5 on high end pc and low end laptop. Simderella, a texture package to me sounds like something you use to make textures. That is the only reason I asked, if I thought that then just maybe someone else did? I do know what Beta testing is. I have something I intend to beta test when I am ready, it is also to do with textures. What I want to test is an action that creates the textures for you based on a few inputs from the user. Maybe it is only semantics, would have got it straight away if it said texture pak.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 6:49 PM

I will be willing to help out too please. Warm Regards, Nancy (SophiaDeer)

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:32 PM

I don't have the fantasy wrap so I'm not exactly a plausable candidate, but the textures look GREAT from the pic you posted! Nice work!

majesticacronym ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 10:40 PM

I can help - too, I have the wrap and poser 4. Medium level laptop. Let me know if you still need help.

CarolineG ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 7:30 AM

Thanks to everybody who volunteered. I have selected 2 people and I hope that will be sufficient. I have send PM's to 2 of you with specific info. Regards, Caro

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.