Sat, Sep 21, 8:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Neftis' Dynamic Hair for Mike

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 7:09 PM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Hi all, I recently purchased the Dynamike product (P5 only) from Neftis. When I have loaded up the Mike 2 figure, and then I double-click on the Dynamike thumbnail, it insists on the Poser CD being in the D: drive. This is both annoying and puzzling. Annoying for obvious reasons. Puzzling because when I installed Poser, I installed it with the "Full" option. How can I fix this problem ? thanks, Andrew

ronstuff ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:29 PM

Wow, I was considering getting that product, now I am in doubt. I certainly hope this is an error that gets fixed and not a method of copyright protection. I'd hate to have to scrounge up my install CD just for that.

martindj ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:19 AM

I don't have any problems with Dynamike hair. P5 on WinXP.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 6:08 PM

Where is this hair? I was going to check it out, but I'm not finding it. Thanks. Kevin

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 6:36 PM

Go to the Renderosity Marketplace, and do a search on Neftis - then wade thru' her products until you find it. regards, Andrew

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.