Wed, Oct 2, 1:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: file converter

Phate_ ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:28 PM ยท edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 1:33 AM

I have some models off my pc but I can unzip them on my mac, can somebody please help me find a free program to convet the files

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:38 PM

You can unzip them, or you can't? Stuffit will handle zips I believe, and there's a utility called MacConverter that will translate the Poser files to Mac-friendly form - I don't think you need to treat any textures.

Phate_ ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:42 PM

where can I get the macconverter from?

Phate_ ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:42 PM

can unzip

Phate_ ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:44 PM

CANT UNZIP sorry

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 1:19 PM

MacConverter is in Freestuff here - search for Converter and it will be halfway down the second page of items. I'm not a Mac user, but on the PC Aladdin Stuffit includes a free Expander which handles Zip files, so try that.

Phate_ ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 2:05 PM

thanks

Phate_ ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 5:34 PM

I have another problem, all th models are .exe and I cant run them

gstorme ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 1:15 AM

You need .sit files for MAC, .exe is for MS-Win.

MartinC ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 2:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.soft-rabbit.com/

You can try to drag .exe file onto the StuffIt Expander icon - if it is only an ordinary .zip archive plus some "self-extracting" PC code then StuffIt will handle it, but it doesn't work with "real" PC installers, like the DAZ stuff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.