Fri, Sep 20, 2:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Here is the list of artists that made it on the Renderosity DVD

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:00 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:32 AM

The following members made at least one image onto the Renderosity DVD.

Please give them a big warm hand!

For those of you that didn't make it, we are sorry :(

If you know any of these members please make sure they see this thread....

Not only will we be using this DVD at MacWorld and Siggraph to show off your works, but it looks like we will be offering it back to you the members at cost plus shipping... (more to come on that soon)....

It has around 1240 images in 12 tracks all with music and full motion. it's 1 hour 12 min long with a Artists Credits section that is another 20 min long.

Congrats to:

A_
A_Joker_B
Ace_Face
acossina
AgentSmith
Alfons
Alihahd
Allenox
alvinylaya
amon_g
aprilgem
Armands
Arre
Artalgo
a-silver
audity
audre
Baalzebub
bevchiron
BluesPadawan
bluevenus
Bobbie25
borsy
CAD-MAN
cake1
caleb68
Carles_P
catlin_mc
Cdeery
Cheers
chris green
Cimerone
Cinema1954
cneofotistos
Crasher
CryptoPooka
Daio
dalinise
dandavis
darien_dx
Darkginger
deadhead
Dean Chaney
dennism
DeZ
docmojo
Doublecrash
dpoosch
dreamsosweet
DreamWarrior
dzogchen
Ejaz
Elusion
eon
Eowyn
EricClaeys
EricofSD
Erik0815Erik
FAKE
Fatale
fauve
fayrelady
firefly
FlyByNight
foe
foleypro
Franky
fuzzyrealms
FWTempes
gallimel
Gaspo
gebe
genny
geoegress
GeorgeD
gevidal
Glas
glought
GLyra
gunsan
Gurel1
guslaw
hecate
Helen
hewsan
Higherspirit
hyperborea
ICMgraphics
illusions
ilona
Incarnadine
ivyroses
Jackie
jaffle
jagill
Jausse
jaydiva
Jean-Claude
jeweldragon
jjsmlee
jonpink
jstaub
juan_carlos
judith
kaciasea
karanta
Kate
kawecki
Kendra
kennect
keppel
Kixum
kosv01
kromekat
kzarah
larissad
Laurie S
LindaB
linkinpark
LisaB
ljsargent
Lon Chaney
lordhelm
luciferino
LutzB
lynnJonathan
Marcs-ArtworkStudio
masryoon
max
Meats_Meier
miden1138
MindVision-GDS
miyu
mobius
Moebius87
mrpes
mwkloh
mysnapz
nawtyangel
nick2k
NightVoice
nikitacreed
nitro115
ocddoug
odeathoflife
Odious
oliveramberg
Pannyhb
PapaBlueMarlin
Patricia
PaulDeCelle
pauljs75
pendarian
PeXel
picky
Pitticus
PixelRic
pmoores
pnevai
Poisen
pokeydots
prutzworks
PunkClown
pushinfaders
qaryon
Quest
r0xi
raffyraffy
ralphwarnick
raven
Rayraz
rds
Rembrant
Rhaina
Rhino02
ringbearer
rj001
Rochr
rockets
roobol
sabaman
SamTherapy
schoemann
scziob1
seraph135
Seven Wolves
Shademaster
shadowdragonlord
ShadowWind
silver1
sirkrite
SkoolDaze
SkyeWolf
Smallworld
smithgiant
sms
SndCastie
SnowSultan
SocarMyles
solemnchaos
sophielerlei
SoundChaser
spiderwebb
Spike
squidinc
starshuffler
Stevie822
Stormrage
stotty
Studio Underhill
Svenart
Teyon
TheBryster
TheWanderer
TheWingedOne
thomaskrahn
Tina
TOXE
Toxicangel
Toxic-Ravn
trelihan
tresamie
tuttle
umblefugly
Usurer
vasquez
wabe
Wadus
WeaBeast
weewoo
woodhurst
wyrwulf
X-TC
Xurge
y@
YL
Zhann
zoon
zxcvb

Let me be the first to say that this was a very cool project and I loved working with each image. You all are a great group of people with more tallent than you know. I am very proud to have been a part of this.

My hat goes off to each one of you!

Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:11 PM

Congrats everyone!!! Way cool! I see my name up there :)

rcook ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12357&Form.ShowMessage=1186723

Spike (4/8/03): *"Remember, this DVD will be used only for the promotion of Renderosity and it?s artists at tradeshows and will not be sold or given away in any form."* Spike (6/20/03): *"Not only will we be using this DVD at MacWorld and Siggraph to show off your works, but it looks like we will be offering it back to you the members at cost plus shipping... (more to come on that soon)...."*

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:25 PM

Hmmm...just an opinion, but, to me... "Sold", means profits. (no profit here) "Given away", means completely free. (cost, plus shipping) Just my 2 cents.

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:30 PM

I will gladly pay for a copy of the DVD. It'll probably be the ONLY time I see my name in credits on the TV :)

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:41 PM

Thanks for pointing that out there Russ! I see your here to stir up the shit right on que. This was not our plan to do this, however if you got as many IM's and e-mails as we did from these members all wanting a copy of the DVD. We had to do it for them.. That's right! For the members! Ya see, it's a funny thing, not only did the members want there images on the DVD, they also wanted a copy of it... And they welcomed this project with open arms. Nice try, but you can take your crap back to your site please. It's nice to know that most members know the facts..., However, ya might try getting your facts right before posting next time... it makes you look silly ya know... Now go post your big story back on your site where I am sure it will have a good following...

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:43 PM

:X

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:43 PM

Oh, and don't try to take the glory away from these members, you don't have the right! This is for them! Not you!

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:49 PM

Spike dont let it bother you. No matter what happens here someones gonna cry. This has to be a new record though only 13 minutes til it started... Unless you count the new site design, it was probably instant, lol...

ringbearer ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:54 PM

This is so cool!! I definitely want a copy. Thanks!! Arleen

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:56 PM

I'll be the first to ask... Can we buy more than one copy?(eventually) `Cause my Mom has threatened me with physical harm if she herself doesn't get a copy... Just curious. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

ShadowWind ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 10:13 PM

I'll be glad to buy a copy of the DVD. Love a lot of the artists on the list...and thanks for including me... ShadowWind

firefly ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 10:14 PM

Congratulations to all of you wonderful artists in that list for getting on this very exciting DVD. This is so awesome! LOL AS and she has every right too!!! oh and I'm lined up right behind ya dontcha know :)

miden1138 ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 10:24 PM

Count me in for a copy! I can't believe I made it! :) Congrats to everyone on the list. Mike (who still can't belive he made it onto the DVD.) runs off shouting happily to tell his wife

Kendra ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 10:40 PM

That's so cool, thanks and congrats. I'd gladly pay for a copy. :)

...... Kendra

Moebius87 ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 11:01 PM

Congratulations to every single one of the artists that made it on the Renderosity DVD this time round. I am sure there will be another cool opportunity for us to strut our stuff as a community. And thank you, Spike! :o) I'm with Agent Smith in asking... "can we please buy more than one copy?" :o) Cheers! M Moebius87 does the happy dance, which is actually not a very pretty thing to see.

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

ShadowWind ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 11:05 PM

Congrats to everyone as well...

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 11:11 PM

WOW!!!! It is such an honor to be in that DVD with all these great artists! I still can't believe it! Soooo many great names, congrats to all! LOL, when I ran off happily to tell my hubby, he asked "and being in the DVD is all?" (like saying "aren't you gonna get paid?"). Lol, he has no clue!!!! I'm very happy. Isn't there a way to know which image made it, Spike? TY TY TY and congrats all you wonderful people!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Doublecrash ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 11:53 PM

Whoa! I can't believe I'm there! :) Congrats to everyone!

hewsan ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 12:06 AM

Appreciate having my work being included on the dvd and the offer of allowing those of us who will not be attending the shows an opportunity to view the presentation. Their are a large number of names on this list that i am already familar with, and adimire their works, and look forward to seeing the works of all the rest. From the ones I already know, and with the belief that the rest are up to that same high standard. This should be an inspiring dvd to own. Thanks, hewsan

judith ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 12:21 AM

Hey cool! Thanks for posting this Spike, how fun!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 12:27 AM

Wow!! I made it!! How awesome :) Can't wait to see the DVD and thank you for offering it so we can have a copy of it! Knock me over with a feather and congrats to everyone that made it. Pendy

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 1:11 AM

A warm applause to all!!

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

Darkginger ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 1:13 AM

Yippee! I'm dead chuffed (translation: - very happy) to have made it, and will start pestering the hubbie as of now to get some money paid off his credit card so we can get a copy if/when it's made available! I've never been on a DVD before..LOL! Congrats to everyone else, too!

derjimi ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 4:27 AM

???????????????? What Renderosity DVD ????????????????? Anyway - congrats to all of you.

Modulok ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 4:30 AM

"A warm applause to all!" I for one will certainly second that! Congrats, looking forward to seeing some great stuff on there ;) -Modulok-

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 4:52 AM

wow, I'm there. Kewl. Congrats to all.

hyperborea ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 5:49 AM

We can't wait to see this presentation DVD of Renderosity and send our congratulations to all the artists who are on it. Nice to see that there was some space for our work on it ;-) Willem and Madeleine

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 6:36 AM
Forum Moderator

Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please, send me copy!!!! I don't care what it cost. This means that I'm PUBLISHED! And that's worth its weight in gold...... Thanks Renderosity. I now forgive you for all the colour changes. The Bryster

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

ivyroses ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 6:45 AM

I for one cant wait to get get a copy of that DVD =) Im really curious to see what was chosen from the list of contributors.It should be quite the presentation. I going to have to take it with me to my digital art class.

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:11 AM

Jipee!! I'm on the DVD! Congrats to all the other arists too and thanx to 'Rosity for adding my image(s) to the disc. I can't wait to get a copy of this DVD. Where can I get it?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

rockets ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:08 AM

Congratulations to everyone on the list and thank you for including me...yipppeee! I most definately would like a copy too...how cool is this?!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

jeweldragon ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:27 AM

congrats everyone and i am gonna get a copy too ! :)

kbennett ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:30 AM

Kudos to all of you, can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

illusions ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:45 AM

I'm proud my work has been selected to appear on the DVD among talented and creative artists here at Renderosity. Count me in for a copy of the dvd Spike.

NightVoice ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:54 AM

Congrats and thanks! :)

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:58 AM

Woohoo!! Congratulations to everybody....and put me down for a copy! :-)

sirkrite ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:07 AM

Congratulations to everybody! :) Well, I guess I'll have to buy a DVD player now. :D

Poisen ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:35 AM
Online Now!

Kewl Beanz! Made my day!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 2:42 PM

I am so happy to be uncluded on this DVD and can I buy more than one too please, my whole family wants a copy. 8) Catlin

raven ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 3:04 PM

Hmm, I think I'll be ordering it too! Cheers Renderosity! :)

tresamie ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 4:01 PM

Congratulations to all who were included! I am honored to be in such company! I, too, would love to obtain a copy. Is there any way to find out which image was used? Tres

Fractals will always amaze me!

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 5:06 PM

me? really? How do we find out what of our's were in the final cut?

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Spike ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:00 PM

I wish I had time to display each image that made it, but that would be a very long thread... It would be faster to just view the DVD... LOL! Some of you have one image, most have more than one, others have a lot! I would say that the average is around 3-4 images per artist. 1240 images /350 artists = 3.5 per Please remember that some images simply did not make it because they were too small to look good on the DVD. DVD format is 720X480, so any image smaller than that starts to look bad. Any image larger that that looks great. I will see if I can put together a sample of what it looks like... Not sure if this will work or not... Stay tuned...

Kate ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:46 PM

Wow, very cool, can't wait to see it...I'd love a copy too even if it does cost a little something...something to keep in my old age :) thank you Renderosity

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 8:12 PM
Forum Moderator

Spike: You are way too cool!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

borsy ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:11 PM

Thanks for including my art on the dvd! It is an honor to be included with all the excellent artists listed. A very special thank you for allowing us to be able to get a copy of it!!!!!!

Spike ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 11:15 PM

Here is a 30 second clip of the DVD so you all can get an idea of what it looks like.

Please keep in mind that this is a highly compressed clip that has been reduced down in size and quality.

This is just so you all have a better idea of how we took the stills and made them into a movie

It's in .mov format and 2.7 megs in size.

Message1299856.jpg
DVD Movie Clip

Hope ya think its as cool as we do...

I real hate to show you this clip because it looks so bad compressed down like this...

Your thoughts?

geoegress ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 11:32 PM

Dreamwarror Said; WOW!!!! "It is such an honor to be in that DVD with all these great artists! I still can't believe it! Soooo many great names, congrats to all!" I totally agree :) thanks you staff :) geo

retrocity ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 11:37 PM

AWESOME job!

my thoughts.........

MORE!!!!

or i could just be patient and wait for the DVD...

Nah, MORE!!!!

;)
retrocity

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 11:38 PM

This is very well done and has far exceeded my expectations! WOW :) :) :) erm, encore, encore!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.