Fri, Sep 20, 4:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:25 pm)

Subject: Looking for V3 PsychoClown Stuff

Strixowl ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 11:44 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:30 PM

Anybody know of any V3 Psycho Clown type Characters/textures/ props etc.etc.etc.

andix ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:14 PM

file_63573.jpg

well, if its any help, this will be coming to our store in the next few days......FrankenClown

EvoShandor ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 12:47 PM

agh, clowns need to be banned by the TOS... j/k I hate clowns, especially ones like this. Nightmares! Evo

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 2:36 PM

Andix was nice enought to let me have a look at the texture bforehand ...very nice ... I especially like the twotoned one. Working on a spiffy render :) just having trouble juggling ....

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:26 AM

Wow thanks. I'll be looking for it. Is that the 3dmodelZ store? Hmmm still need props. Re nose, clown clothes(sexy?).

andix ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 2:42 PM

it'll be in the R'osity MP first, tomorrow, i believe. thanks for the comment Lyrra :-) Evo, we think clowns are scary at the best of times......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.