Tue, Oct 8, 9:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 5:15 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: !!!! Koshini-Lovers--------- Suzee is here!!!!!

Nadshe ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:36 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=20511

file_63745.jpg

Suzee is finally in the Marketplace. For only 10 Dollar you get 4 handpainted textures, qualitative designed, not just filled with a skincolor but painted with veins, pores and rich in detail. They were made with love and I guess..... You will love her! :) Also, Suzee comes with 4 extremly realistic eyes...they are sparkling and full of life...check her out!

Nadshe ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:39 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=20511

file_63746.jpg

Additional to this, Suzee has 10 fingerspike props and as a small bonus, you will have a morph which flattens her eyebrows - and for this case, an extra texture with realistic eyebrows is included. How to use that, an detailed HTML-Tutorial is included.

Suzee is an absoultely must-have if you love Koshini....
Have lots of fun with her!

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 6:13 PM

I have a question......I don't see any veins or pores...how close up and what resolution do you have to render in to see them and would you show us a render that shows them...thanks! She looks great!

Nadshe ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 3:23 AM

Hiya Dizzie! As she is handpainted, of course you cant see it like a REAL photographed texture....sorry if that was a misunderstanding. No, I meant that I painted that and - it depends which light you use - that she is not just plain like some oter textures. She was painted with lots of details....the knees, breasts, hands - but just painted. I had in mind that she should not just be filled with a color but a bit more realism. That lies in the eye of the ppl who look at her, but for me she looks more realistic than other Koshini-Textures. That was my intention. But of course she doesnt look that realistic like e.g. "Shelly" or so. Last but not least, she is just painted ;) Hope that helps....and again, sorry for that misunderstanding. Maybe sometimes I cant express myself that good like I would like, cuz my native language is not english...ashamed Thanks for your interest! ~Nadine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.