Fri, Sep 20, 1:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Last Week

andix ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 3:22 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:29 PM

Attached Link: #99....FrankenClown for Victoria 3

file_64104.jpg

FrankenClown for V3....set of 3 hi-res skin maps (body and head) with corresponding MAT poses for applying them.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 3:27 AM

Attached Link: Ultimate Urban.....later this week

file_64105.jpg

Later this week will see the first in our Ultimate Urban series. Set in much larger surroundings than previous urban packs we've done, these feature an even greater attention to detail, and the first one comes with 6 individual buildings cr2's, 1 complete scene cr2, 15 additional props, and 52 Camera presets.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 3:29 AM

file_64106.jpg

And this is on it's way.....

Farside ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 5:48 AM

Dear Andix, I want to have your baby! Well, I'll settle for your Urban props I guess :)

andix ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 7:22 AM

file_64107.jpg

Thanks Farside **blushes** And everythings on 30% off till 1st August.... :-)

keweljewels ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 8:51 AM

Lol nor do i want to live in his Poser Fantasy world its a dangerous place, with these 2 creatures. Hiding under my desk.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.