Sun, Sep 15, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: ***What will it be, people?*** (Please read)

starshuffler ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 6:25 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:30 AM

The deadline has passed and I only received one banner entry (thankies, spiderwebb!).

Message1286280.jpg

Do we automatically honor this as our new banner, or would you like another day extension? (Although it just seems fair to keep this one, since spidey kept to the guidelines...)

Do you guys still want to have this banner thing going for the upcoming months? (Kinda wondering why the banner contest turnout is low this time...)

Opinions needed. (Although I don't really need to say this out loud, now do I? LOL) :-)

(*

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 6:48 PM

Go with Spidey!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 6:50 PM

Well I really love spiderwebb's entry.... rather disappointing that no one else entered! Hmmm....I didn't answer the question did I....uhmm....I think if no one has any objections we should use this banner! And have a new Banner Challenge as usual....maybe if we poke and prod enough next time we'll get more participation?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 7:01 PM

It shouldn't just win by default; it is a GREAT banner!

spiderwebb ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 7:25 PM

I thought enax submitted one....
blush....you guys, M & M, thanks.
I'm fine with the extension.
Whatever works...I'm easy..ssssh, don't tell anyone ;p

starshuffler ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 7:35 PM

enax did? I didn't see a thread heading... (@_@) ? (* in need of enlightenment

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 7:40 PM

Spidey's easy....

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 10:01 PM

But is Spidy cheap? I like this one. The reason that the response was so low in my opinion, the Monthly Challenge over shadowed the Banner contest. Personally, I got a day job (and its kiling me) and well my night job is shooting. busy busy me! Magick Michael

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 10:10 PM

i go with Spidey's! :D

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 10:41 PM

Go with it, it's hip, cool and funky!! Yay Spidey! :-)>

MzQt ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 10:54 PM

Spiderwebb's banner is very creative and I think the forum definitely could use the punch of color. My guess for their being so few entries was maybe not enough ppl knew about it. I'm one of those ppl who wasn't even aware of it, until spidey posted this entry a week or so ago. Definitely keep the challenge going and maybe post a reminder once a week. Just a friendly idea :) Shannon

rocserum ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 1:52 AM

There's notting wrong with the banner of Spiderweb, very creative and colorfull. Tells whats needed. Low participaton... we have a expression here about vacation and summertime called "komkommertijd" (cumcumbertime, my dictionairy translates to: "silly season") I agree with Zhounder and Mzot, and maybe a reminder keeps us alert. RS

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 4:17 AM

To be honest, I can't say I knew it was back on - and with the number of posts, it's impossible to have the time to run through all the one's you miss if you don't come here for a couple of days...... But, in all fairness, it WAS obviously announced, Spidey got hers in on time and it is a worthy pic. Put it up there! BTW, Shellypoos, in answer to your question, YES we should keep this challenge going - but it's SO easy to forget when things are all due by..... hows about we nick Punksies idea of having more info up in the banner area, then we can't forget when things are challenges are due to close etc? My brainstorm for today. (",)

spiderwebb ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 10:49 AM

file_64414.jpg

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~Malayan Proverb

This is my look this morning of wonderment....
***they went for the hallucinogenic one! ***

I didn't have any night shots, not until tonight anyway...the city has scheduled two natural gas flares for tonight (so if I don't come back, you know what happened to me)
So I had time to work on the banner.
@Misha ssssssh!
@zounder not even close ;p
@cyn thanks g/f
@pc >it's hip, cool and funky< just like me lol
@MzQt you know how I feel about you, you sweetie!
@RS I am not saying a word about those Qcumbers
@JA You're after all my pin-up man!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 11:34 AM

Oooo....look at you! YOU hip chick!....love the photo!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 4:26 PM

I WANT SPIDEY!!!

spiderwebb ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 5:02 PM

Throws lasso around HC and scurries off.

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 5:31 PM

file_64415.jpg

Might as well Spidey...and if You give someone enough Rope....ooh...I made a Promise not to be Flirtatious Today....but I think of Your Fur Covered Legs., You dragging Me with Your Slik *sigh*...ooh boy...I'm gonna be Punished...so I might as well enjoy Myself *stroke* ...ooh...run up and down My Back...but be careful of the Fresh Puncture Wounds in My Neck...some Creature...even Claims to be the Daughter of such a Creature...Now... Here is the Rope Spidey...I am Bound to You *sigh*

vampireprincess ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 5:47 PM

CREATURE???!!!! There are other places to bite than the neck Tedzy Boy!!! CREATURE???!!! (breath,libby,breath) OK I will be nice and stop talking. (pause)... CREATURE!!!! I'm sorry. I've never been called a CREATURE before. Ok.(still breathing)
I'm good. (Yesss the sun is setting over here) Well be see'n ya HC.
Oh. And yesss thiss Banner!!!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 8:36 PM

To Call a Vampire a "Creature" is indeed the most stirring thing that I have ever said to You, My Darling wee Dialysis Machine. Yes! The Creature that Invades My Deepest Nightmares (Muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh)...the One that Lurks under the Bed...on a Dark and Stormy Night...I will prize the Lid of My Crypt, and await Your Coming to Me in the Night....and, yep....way Kewl Banner...that the Big Mamma Vampire made. smoochies ... You're the Bestest xxx

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 5:46 AM

Eh? Someone's losing it, to be sure..... (",)

enax ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 6:28 AM

Yeah! I like this banner, i said it before :) very cool! ... Congrats Jacqu

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.