Wed, Sep 25, 7:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 5:05 am)

Subject: !!Mystic Places And Poses Contest!!

MiKo0 ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 3:24 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 7:21 AM

file_60786.jpg

Announcing the Mystic Places And Poses Contest, sponsored by Danie And Marforno..

The challenge.. Two people working together. One to set up the scene and do the render. The other to postwork it.
The style.. Gothic/Mystic
The rules..
1)Props and scenery must fit within the gothic/mystic genre. Ie..The contest is all about Gothic and Mystical things.. So please try to keep your usage to these, to fall within the contest rules.

1. Two people are to work together. One will set up and render the scene,
    and the other will postwork the image.
  2. Painting must be kept too painting clothes, effects, and hair only.
  3. No painting of scenery or props is allowed.
  4. Final image size must be, 900x 900 and 300 kb Max, and thumbnails to be kept to 100X100 and no more than 5kb in size.
  5. Images must be sent to info@danies-place.de
  6. After entries close, A link to the site will be posted in the forum. Place your vote for Image 1,2,or 3 and so on. One vote per person. The names of the artist will not be shown.
  7. All images must be e-mailed to Danie by June 7th.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 3:02 AM

Damn, saw this one way too late...

Pauli ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:00 PM

There is some confusion about the deadline of this (?) contest, Here the deadline is 7th June - I found another deadline that speaks of last entry before 8th July. So I wonder whether these are different contests or is there any kind of mixup concerning the deadline ? Pauli

MiKo0 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 12:22 PM

Attached Link: Dark Visions Contest

Hello Pauli. No there is no confusion with the deadlines. This contest was set up orginally with the June 7th Deadline. And then Martin and Danie, the sponsers felt the good make the contest much bigger than ever. Hence the new name, Dark Visions contest. I'm Sure you're aware of the posts? If you haven't seen them, please follow the attacthed URL. It's a new contest, with LOADS!! of prizes. And the deadline of July 8th :) Thank you Mike

Pauli ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 5:32 PM

Hi, MikoO, thanks for that information! I'll go and see, what I can post. Thanks Pauli

Patricia ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 12:02 PM

Is there a limit on the number of images that one artist may post? I just reread the rules and didn't see anything about multiple submissions :)

MiKo0 ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 12:05 PM

I'm not sure about that Pauli. As far as I'm aware it's one entry per person! Will have to double check that with Danie or Martin. I'll get back to you.. Mike

MiKo0 ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 12:45 PM

Ok there is no restriction there, you can enter as many entries as you want Martin's just told me. Good luck with the contest :) Mike

aggelos ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 11:35 PM

Just a question, what if you dont have anyone to work with? Does that mean you cannot enter an image?

MiKo0 ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 12:15 PM

You are allowed to enter images on your own aggelos :) You can work with someone else if you want too! but you are allowed to submit entries (multiple) on your own. Hope that helps Mike

aggelos ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 2:51 PM

Yep sure does. Thanks for da help!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.