Fri, Oct 4, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Nude Young Woman

smallspace ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 1:04 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 2:53 AM

Hi all, I'm completely rebuilding my runtime folder on a new computer, (rebuilding rather than simply copying...I want to have some organization this time...) and I ran across Daz's "Nude Young Woman", a character I had totally forgotten about. Question: Has anyone made any charaters based on the NYW or did everyone just ignore her? I can't seem to find much of anything for her outside of a couple of morph targets. -SMT

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

Kenmac ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 1:13 PM
Online Now!

Actually Steve Shanks made some clothes for her at Poserworld. If you've got a subscription you can download some for her.

smallspace ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 1:37 PM

I probably already have. My old runtime folder is so big and messy I'm having a hard time figuring out what I do and don't have. sigh...(all those thousands of cr2's...) -SMT

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 2:56 PM

posette head morphs work on her SMT....do you remember the Anime version DAZ did (well zygote then)...got some new clothes and a texture coming for her soon ;o).....Steve

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 3:18 PM

Steve, They do? huh ... well thats good to know. I think you're the only person I've seen who made anything for her ... but the morph thing is useful information ...thanks

smallspace ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 3:23 PM

Thanks for the info, Steve. I knew her head looked a lot like Posette's, but I didn't know she would take Posette head morphs. BTW: I think we should give names to all the older characters. My first suggestions: Tresette' (The Poser 3 woman) Dusie (The Poser 2 woman - "she bends, she breaks, but she doesn't complain...she can't! She's got no mouth morphs!") :) -SMT

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 4:20 PM

Serge Marc made a whole wardrobe for the NYW he now has them on a cd for sale at Poserfasion there and Poserworld were the few that did anything for NYW

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

smallspace ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 4:27 PM

Thanks Stallion! -SMT

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 7:31 PM

Tresette? Shucks, and I'd already told her her name was Paulette.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

FrankJann ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 11:37 PM

Xena just did a texture for her as well. It is part of the Z Club and was the item of the week about a week or two ago. Frank

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 3:40 PM

Happyworldland had (has I think) a bunch of nice textures for her, if I remamber, too. I know I kept reading it "New York Woman" too, on the site, for the initials NYW, and then trying to figure out why women don't wear clothing in New York... ;-)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 5:39 AM

The Zygote Fairy was just about the same mesh except it had wings. I think most of the fairy textures, etc., fit her. Serge and Steve are the only two modelers who made collections of clothes for her, but you can spot occasional items elsewhere. Hair and such just needs a bit of tweaking. I like the slightly different body shape and proportions. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.