Sun, Sep 22, 2:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: new images

Jilly ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 11:58 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:46 AM

Attached Link: http://members.tripod.com/~jilldevon/index49.html

on this page and the page after are 2 new images for perusal.

nick1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 2:03 PM

I like all your images. Specially the one called "Before the rush". It has a very real mood to it. What parameters did you use for the terrain? TIA, Nick

sacada ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 5:08 PM

Great set of images. I recognise them as posts on this site.

nick1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 10:12 PM

Specially how you managed the terrain on the sides of the road to be so smooth with only a height difference between the road and the terrain? I followed the tut, but it does not explain fully how the terrain was created. tia, nick

sittingblue ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 4:04 AM

Hey Jilly,
Your pictures look great! I really like 'rainy day'. - Charles :)

Charles

Mivan ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 5:21 AM

I especially like "Rainy Day" and "Balloons". No reason in the world why either of those shouldn't be hanging on some gallery walls. Mivan

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 6:13 AM

I agree with sittingblue, I love the rainy day one...Sharen

Jilly ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 6:22 AM

Thank you all for your kind words.I tried posting them in my gallery here but it didn't want to play, that's why I've linked it to my site. Nick, all I did was create a terrrain, I used "mounds" for that particular one,dug the 'road' out, I flattened it, followed the tute and smudged the edges UP from the road, re- loaded it into vue and added the texture, which was a grass and sand mat mixed until I got it just the way I wanted it, that is to say more sand than grass. I used Bloodsongs RIVER side filter and hey presto!( bloodsongs riverside stuff is in the free section, you just have to search a bit.)

nick1 ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 3:28 PM

Thanks so much Jilly. I will try that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.