Fri, Sep 20, 3:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: The "No-Nose" Vicky Revolt!! ;o)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 7:12 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:48 AM

file_64698.jpg

Free faces at Big-i tomorrow (Sunday). Baby got nose!! LOL.... Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 7:19 PM

Does your Vicky suffer from a lack of nasal apparatus? Does she need reverse rhinoplasty? Then these faces are for you! Guaranteed to give your ladies something to blow during those unwanted bouts of flu. It's pure nasal nirvana! Just my little contribution to the noseless phenomenon. And no bee stings either ;o). Just poking fun....LOL. Normal sized noses (depends on your persepective). Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 7:31 PM

Yay! Realistic faces. Hugs LaurieA Just FYI, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen has a distinct and definite nose, and a non-pouty mouth, too. I'd post her pic here, but she'd probably kill me. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

rtamesis ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 7:45 PM

Yeah, I'm totally sick of seeing all those faces with doll-like noses and bee-stung lips.

pookah69 ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 7:46 PM

Beautiful faces. I like them.

mglant ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 7:47 PM

Can you post side shots? M. Glant ps. when it comes to buying products at this website, I am likely the king of the "hobbyists"...ouch!

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 8:14 PM

I'll post side shots, but they aren't for sale. They'll be free over at www.big-i.com tomorrow ;o). Laurie

Patricia ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 8:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/ui--6C4F0FABBDA74F5284F37F0F7013AE59/PD--10082618/Pavonia.htm

Hooray for you!!! I have two projects going right now with women with real-looking schnozzes and when I take a break and cruise the Gallery, it takes a couple of minutes to get past the shock of all those teeny-weeny baby noses on grown women. One of my WIPs is in the style of the Pre-Raphaelites and I was lucky enough to find a model in an unusual fashion photo who has the same Greek-sort of nose that Waterhouse and Rosetti loved to paint. And it's a substantial nose! ;)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 8:26 PM

file_64699.jpg

The sides. Same order as the above image.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 8:33 PM

Ack! These are for Victoria 3. Forgot to mention that...hehehehe. Ya only need the basic face morph pack. Laurie

mglant ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 8:41 PM

Good work By the way I have the no-glow nose from Traveler, does anyone know if it works on V3? Mick

queri ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 9:30 PM

It should work, the no glow, it's just a prop and designed to be moved. Might be too narrow of course. Those looking to create their own big nosed women, give the Latin ethnicity a twirl-- lovely big honkers. I love a good sized nose-- I'd better if I ever want to look in a mirror. LOL Emily

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 9:46 PM

those are great, I love a nose with character and these certainly have it.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 10:29 PM

These are beautiful women! Thank you so much for giving them.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 10:30 PM

These are beautiful women! Thank you so much for giving them.

fauve ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 10:54 PM

Laurie, which V3 texture is that in your images? It's very pretty. And I love the noses. :-)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 11:38 PM

It's the Daz V3 texture with one of Anton's makeups :o). Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 1:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.big-i.com

In the freestuff section at Big-i.com. If you aren't already a member ya gotta sign up for a login for da freebies ;o). Enjoy 'em folks. Liberal license too ;o). Laurie

shazz501 ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 6:06 AM

these look great!!! thanks laurie :)

rjghise ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2003 at 10:20 AM

Thank you, these are fantastic.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.