Mon, Oct 21, 11:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Intell report AFA Prop Dept LIFEGUARD SHACK

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 1:27 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

file_65013.jpg

Getting closer to completion. perhaps another day or two. The platform is the figure. the rest is parented to it except for the shutters and door they are parented to the shack itself. The shutters and door open and close with a CLOSE/OPEN dial. There is a angled counter inside the shack. The texture template will be included.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 1:32 AM

Very cool Lee.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 5:01 AM
Site Admin

I like this. This looks like one of the newer ones. Mine looks like an older one from the 80s. It'll be nice to have a cvouple different kinds to choose from. Very good work, BTW...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 5:21 AM

It's looking good Lee.

macmullin ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 6:56 AM

Love it! Bring it 0nnnn!

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 7:25 AM

Looks great for those beach scenes Lee! Nothing more photogenic than a lifegaurd shack :)

genny ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:25 AM

I really like them both....can't wait until they are ready.(: Genny

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:29 AM

Poser magic. Actually, I though about that myself, But also wanting to keep the thing manageable in poser, and thinking about the kinds of shoot this may be involved in, I figured to leave ties for the shutters off. I also figured that if ppl needed them they coul dad them in post since the shutter is adjustable and a tie would follow the board to a point post effect would be the easiest answer. That and with a decent texture the shack may look busy enough that that detail may eascape the casual viewer.

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 10:44 AM

Great Job! looking forward to it - summer is here!

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 10:51 AM
Site Admin

hat's keeping the shutters from falling down and banging you on the head? << The same thing that holds Vicky's clothes on...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:17 AM

pneumatic lifts?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.