Sun, Sep 15, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: July Challenge ~Abstraction

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 7:29 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 2:35 AM

file_65106.jpg

I have noticed how abstract my banner is! Very theme-ly ;p

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:28 PM

Wow....how kewl is this! Great entry spidey!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:11 PM

i was so pleased to open the gallery & forum today & see your banner! :D & now this! WOW! these are going to be fun to view & try & guess what they are.......hmmmmmm........ oh, duh, you wrote it at the bottom- very, very cool!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 2:44 AM

We Love Your Banner Spidey....* Your the Bestest* I am gonna get You to do my Wedding Invites disco stroke snoogums

ratto ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 4:28 AM

Beautiful! An abstract glass! :)

rocserum ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 11:52 AM

It shows fluidity and hardnes, both quality's of glass. Well seen. I've learned this word: "kewl" ....RS

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 12:28 PM

sigh - so I've gotta find ANOTHER new unique word to use?!? lol - s'ok, roc, I don't mind... he he he Spideytoots, This is pretty NEAT-O..... (",)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 12:45 PM

Well you can always say "that Rawks!".... hehe...it'll get fictious's panties in a twist, since he thinks he invented the word.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.