Sun, Sep 15, 11:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Abstracts?

jgeorge ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 4:07 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 1:46 PM

file_65145.jpg

Hi there! Can I enter? I'm not particularly fond of abstracts, but when I saw the July Theme I decided to try I've already noticed the bright regular holes on my shutter, and when I saw the July Theme I decided to play with them a little, moving my camera to obtain certain effects This morning, at 6:30, when the sun hit right my window, I took some pictures Okay, I took them with my only digital camera, which I never use for the serious pics and is one of those basic things with only a button, no focus, no exposure, no anything Now for the questions: 1)are these attempts worth to be considered for the abstract challenge? 2)Which one would you choose?

ratto ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 4:24 AM

Well.. I can't choose! I love them all!! :))

starshuffler ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 4:54 AM

Hi jgeorge! You are very much welcome to join! All of 'em would look great for the challenge. Kewlies! (I don't remember if I did this before, but anyhoo, WELCOME to the Forum!) :-) (*

spiderwebb ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 7:23 AM

Well shut my mouth :~D these are so cool.
I'm drawn to 3 the most..then 5 & 1.
** waves welcome **

Misha883 ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 8:00 AM

Neat! I like the composit of all of them. [I can see this is going to be a VERY popular month!]

rocserum ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 12:03 PM

Number tree is more balanced in composition, the blue shapes gives some tension extra. well done.RS

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 5:05 PM

hi jgeorge! glad you could make it! :] i do like them all! 3 ecspecially but i like the composite of them together even more with the hand being the last one to give an ideal of what it is

dtp ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 10:58 PM

they are nice in the general view my favorite is numero 3 has something particular then the other.....

jgeorge ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 1:45 AM

Thank you everybody! Since Michelle has already put the whole composition in the challenge room (thank you, Michelle)... I'm spared from the problem in choosing just one ;P Maybe I'll pick the number 3 for my gallery... The little of blue I got including a potion of the glass in my view... You cannot see the sky looking just in front of the window hole, but the glass, put at a certain angle, reflects it...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.