Fri, Sep 20, 1:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Anyone know where I can find a football helmet model?

wrecker25 ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2000 at 2:38 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:47 PM

I am looking for a football helmet model, so I can create my own textures to apply. I am running an office fantasy football league this year and would like to create textures for the various team helmets of the participants. Thanks in advance Mike

visque ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2000 at 2:42 PM

Go ahead and try the Propsguild down on right in top 15 links. Visque

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2000 at 5:18 PM

I made a crash helmet model on the Poser Free Stuff; whoever made the "Impractical ..." series could likely made the protective front bars for it easily. Don't ask me: I am British and I know absolute zero about American football. UK footballers don't wear helmets.

Pugwash ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 12:05 PM

Mike, There is a 3DS format helmet in the Sports section of 3D Cafe's free stuff. Their site is at www.3dcafe.com. I don't know how good it is for mapping but the thumbnail shows a reasonable linebackers helmet. They've also got a 3DS format gridiron field as well. A very British Pugwash Defensive Linesman for 2 yrs

Nance ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 12:20 AM

And I trust you've spotted the "football" model in FreeStuff by Zorbak.

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 3:06 AM

Zygote's Costume Shop CD has one... and a very well crafted one I might add. -Rob

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.