Fri, Sep 20, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: new at Daz O_O

Eowyn ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:16 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 2:59 AM

If you're a Platinum Club member, I suggest you go to DAZ now... O_O

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:24 PM

On my way!

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:25 PM

Was there something in particular that astonished you, or was it simply the sheer volume? The new V3 male texture looks nice.

Eowyn ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:28 PM

Well only the new hair style was enough to make my jaw drop :D But when I noticed all the other stuff I almost fell from my chair :D

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:37 PM

They added a lot since this morning!!! Wow, indeed.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:43 PM

I think this is funny. The Nordic texture for V3 looks very nice but under Related Products is Nordic Michael V3 Morphing Starlet Dress That shows what Daz thinks of providing real life clothes for the V3 male, I guess.

Hanz ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 3:45 PM

DAMMIT! Just when I had myself convinced that it would be wise to hold back a bit on my battered creditcard, this happens! GRRRRR, how is one supposed to entertain a wife and a couple of kids, when DAZ eats ALL MY MONEY!!!! No, seriously, it looks to be good stuff... :) -Hanz

rasputina ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 4:25 PM

oh wow, my eyeballs and jaw where agog! woo!

rasputina ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 4:29 PM

where=were, cor!

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 5:15 PM

Holy smokes, that's a lot of goodies! :D Wheeeeeee!

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 5:41 PM

wait til you see the new freebie for this week....toe shoes!!!!! I can't wait to do some ballerina images!

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 5:59 PM

ah Eowyn ya beat me to it! lol I was just going to announce a huge platinum club explosion! Oh well ya all got to see it to believe it!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

spudgrl ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 6:02 PM

What morph is that in the Nordic Vincent tex add? I would love that have that one. makes Vicky 3 actually look like a guy and not a girly man. LOL.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 6:03 PM

Except when he dresses in his V3 Morphing Starlet Dress ..........just kidding. I like the Nordic Vincent too.

NVITWS ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 6:20 PM

Nordic Vinny's nipples are alarmingly un-masculine. But then, his skin is pink and he wears a Starlet Dress, so maybe "he" is actually a "drag king," post breast-reduction. Thank you, DAZ, for your ongoing support of Michael 2 in Platinum Club. So cool of you, such a balanced venue. Thanks for caring!

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 7:23 PM

Hey NVITWS, have you checked RuntimeDNA's "Real Deals" sections lately? There are some fine products for Mike 2 over there at low prices. The "Versa Cloak" is outstanding (it also works with Vic and Steph.) I was also happy with the "Roman Faces" and "EF Ranger" packages ... very high quality products for Mike2. I know you and others are upset about what DAZ did with Platinum Club. As someone who doesn't have V3 yet, I'm not crazy about it either, but I've gotta say, recent items like the Hatchling Phoenix and especially the Gargoyle Hound have been true bargains. The Hound could easily have sold for $30.00 at other sites.

elgyfu ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 1:53 AM

It's not so surprising though, is it. She is the new flagship after all. When the Playstation 2 came out then the number of Playstation One games fell dramatically, the same with Cd's and cassette tapes. Vicky 3 can do most of what Vicky 1/2 and Michael 1/2 could do combined plus more.

Lunaseas ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 8:22 AM

BTW, does everybody know that vouchers no longer work on ANY Platinum club items? Please write/email Daz to change this back......

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 8:25 AM

There just aren't enough Original Daz Items every month for Vouchers to be that useful...

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.