Fri, Sep 20, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: July entry

patmartj ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 3:00 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:28 AM

file_65267.jpg

Well, in at the deep end, posting what I think of as abstract.

patmartj ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 3:01 AM

file_65268.jpg

And the second

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 6:10 AM

Oh WOW! This is bizzare.....wait....at first I thought maybe water with coloring dripped in..... Is it one of those cool glass paper weights? Whatever these are awesome Pat! Glad your participating this month!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

patmartj ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 6:53 AM

Bingo!... glass paperweights it is, Two of them. I wanted to enter last month but didn't fancy being out with the camera and a tripod at night. I can't run as fast as I used too!

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 8:12 AM

These are really cool! Especially like the first one.

spiderwebb ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 9:08 AM

Double PoW, these are superb!

MzQt ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 11:31 AM

Oh ya, these are terrific abstracts! I can just picture everyone eyeballing the small details of things for the next month...lol. This month is gonna be a hoot! :) Shannon

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 2:25 PM

you know already how i luv these! just thought i'd back myself up on it :D really, i must have these for my collection!

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 5:57 PM

simply said, Excellent!

patmartj ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 1:51 AM

Gosh, Thanks Everyone both here and in the gallery. I had fun taking these. They are lovely pieces of glass work. Wish I had more of them Pat

bleachfix ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 7:29 PM

Now these are some pretty abstracts. Excellent example...Oh yea...we're not voting...just talking...I have seen a glass blower in action so figured these were glass or acrylic objects, but it didn't dawn on me that they could be paper weights!!

voncotu ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 6:25 PM

Very cool. I like it.

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 11:21 AM

I saw this earlier, while doing a quick browse through the forum, I just didn't have the time to leave a comment. And now that I do have the time (but not for long hehehe), I'd like to say that these are excellent entries for the challenge! :-) (Reminiscent of Sugarcubes album cover for the Great Crossover Potential hehehe) (*

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.