Thu, Sep 19, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Looking for panther textures

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 8:55 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 10:58 AM

Hey, I'm looking for a nice tiger texture for my DAZ panther. Just applying a striped texture looks pretty fake, so I was wandering if anyone knew of a free texture that I could work with. A cat testure with spots or plain fur would be welcome too. Also, does anyone know of a morph taht will turn it into a kitten (like a baby lion, not a little tabby cat) Thanx for help! :):)

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 9:17 PM

Also looking for some good free couples poses... Just a thought.

lhiannan ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 9:42 PM

I don't know about Daz Panther textures, but if it's a tiger you're looking for, try 3d Strike's remapped/reworked Poser Lion morphed to a Tiger. I have used the remapped lion and am amazed at the beauty of this work. Also, if you search for "tiger" in freestuff, it turns up some tiger poses on the first or second page. The Poser lion is fairly cub-able. I made a lion cub for an image by scaling various body parts... Made the Chest, Abdomen and Hips shorter, enlarged the head and feet, widened the head, ect.

lhiannan ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 9:44 PM

Oh, I misread... you said "couples poses" not a "couple poses"... Sorry :) Do a Google search for Schlabber, that should turn up all the human(oid) poses you need to get started.

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 9:55 PM

GREAT!!! Thanx so much! both pose ideas are really helpful! YAY!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 11:36 PM

Gloria Gast has a lion cub morph for the Poser cat at Poser Junction, with a matching texture by Kathleen Predmore at Cloudland Castle.

Veritas777 ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 11:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.empken.com

Try www.empken.com I think he has a Panther texmap

Veritas777 ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 11:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.empken.com/posertowndl.html

Actually it's easier to find on this link. These are maps for the Poser 4 Lion- a Panther and Jaguar.

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 4:43 PM

... I'm not quite sure what you mean there... are you talking about ones that came with poser origionally? I am running poser 5

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 7:17 PM

Yes. Unfortunately, there's been far more done with the lion (included in Poser 4 and Poser 5) than DAZ's panther.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.