Fri, Sep 20, 9:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Desperately seeking...a GUNBELT!

Hanz ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 10:14 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:50 AM

Hey all, Ok, so now I'm in need of a westernstyle gunbelt (aint I in need of the oddest stuff all the time ?!)... I am aware that DAZ's freestuff section has questors gunbelt collections, BUT: I am on a really slow dial-up connection, and the downloads there are extremely heavy (some 20+ Mb)...That would take me the rest of day to download (assuming I'm lucky enough to get it in one go), SO: Do any of you fine people know if the questor gunbelts are available as single downloads somewhere, or alternatively if there are other gunbelt models available? Considering that the questor gunbelts are already freestuff, would it be legal for any of you that have downloaded them to mail me just one of them? Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated :) -Hanz

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 10:34 AM

Questor has his Gunbelts as seperate downloads on his site, but, when I just went there, it's down. You might try to catch him at either PoserPros, FaeryWylde, or PoserWord, as he hangs out there once in a while. If Questor gives permission, I'd be more than happy to E-mail the files to you. Good luck. Robin

dv8_fx ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 10:51 AM

Daz's freebie archive has exquisite gunbelts. Gigantic files tho. dv8

genny ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:52 AM

I have to say, that "Questor" does have the greatest gunbelts around and he is one of the nicest people you could ever meet thru a forum. (: Try e-mailing him and see if he can help you out. Genny

jade_nyc ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 12:22 PM

Attached Link: http://forums.3-darena.com/

You can find Questor over at 3D Arena - http://forums.3-darena.com/ I'm sure if you contacted him he'd be more than happy to get you just the gunbelt that you want and need instead of the whole kit.

liteluvr ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 12:38 PM

Yep... Questor is who I'd go to... Damn it Jade.... ya beat me to it.

Hanz ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 1:41 PM

Thanks for replying, all! Yep, Questors site is down, Ill try and catch him on the link that jade_nyc provided... :) I'm really pleased with your helpfulness, everybody! Cheers, -Hanz

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 7:55 AM

Oh Hanz, since I read in another thread that you've joined PoserWorld, be aware that the cowboy outfit there includes a conforming gunbelt. Without gun, but still, a gunbelt :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Hanz ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 8:06 AM

Oh, thanks ernyoka1, actually Questor has been very helpful in providing me with the files I need despite his site being down. Very nice person, he is. I'll definitely check out what Poserworld has to offer in the gunbelt-department. Thanks for the tip! -Hanz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.