Sun, Sep 15, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: You want abstract?!? July challenge entry

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 8:09 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 9:28 PM

file_65447.jpg

okies, you want abstract? I give you abstract. Both pictures of the same item. Guess what it is & you win a big cigar. Postage paid. (",)

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 8:10 AM

file_65448.jpg

2nd pic.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 8:15 AM

Oooo....what kind of cigar?....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

patmartj ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 8:39 AM

D*m, I don't smoke...... Looks to me like Lemon meringue! but the bubbles don't fit

rocserum ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 9:05 AM

I think you've got the light,some brightnes and contrast on te first one will upgrade it, even if its a snapshot of your sink ;)

GoatBoy ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 12:11 PM

it something whipped in a bowl, drying on the edges in the top one. looks like it could be egg maybe but those chucks are throwing me off, good shot anyhow.

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 1:35 PM

Ummm....ummmm...frozen chicken broth? -=>Donald

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 8:20 PM

The Goatster is the closest so far.....but still miles out... he he he grins wildly and looks forward to keeping cigar (",)

phopreulimm ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 2:29 AM

that's some nasty dishwater you got there

patmartj ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 3:28 AM

Clotted Cream?

patmartj ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 3:31 AM

Or Welsh rarebit, darn I'm getting hungry! goes off mumbling....

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 8:25 AM

Looks like grease to me.....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 12:19 PM

okay, I'll put you all outta your misery.... After decorating a little while back I was in a hurry to clear up and just dumped everything into the garage - forgetting to empty the unused wallpaper paste out of the bucket. Very recently found it, all dried out, about half a cm thick...... makes a good frisbee and an unusual item to photograph.... but nothing compared to one of my other finds which is gonna get photographed VERY soon before I chuck it out.... (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.