Tue, Oct 8, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 5:15 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Little Red Riding Hood for KOSHINI - soon!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 12:20 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:45 AM
Site Admin

Koshini is iressistable - with Stormi's latest character pak more than ever.. no wonder my project with her was a priority after the 3 weeks I stayed away! :) Detailed Dress with innovative side control body parts and multiple skirt layers by steve shanks, as well as the cute short cape with the pointy hood that adds an elfy style to our little precious. Knee stockings with doll style shoes complete the set, along with a posable basket to carry gramma's food! BONUS extra: a matching texture for V3's morphing cloak so easily fited to Koshini for those who prefer a more conventional Little Redhood look! :) Hope you like her guys and please somebody drag her away from playing with the great tits as the wolf is nearby! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 2:24 PM

Ohhhh this is sooooo sweet great job

littlefox ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 2:47 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love it!!! Oh and those darling shoes and that lace! OH you've done an incredible job!!!!! She looks like a little doll in that perfect little outfit. And that hood!!! HUGS!!! Rena, you keep stunning me silly!!!!! GREAT work !!!!!!!! Littlefox

JurgenDoe ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 2:48 PM

OMG...this really looks sooooooooo cute and gorgeous :)

Strength Is Life, Weakness Is Death

bknoh ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 3:17 PM

Oh, this is just too adorable! I love it. Diane

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 6:57 PM

HOW did you ever guess I was just wishing for a "red riding hood" for Koshini??? I kid you not!! I will be waiting in line, Rena!!! Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 8:11 PM

Lovely work Rena :)

Stormi ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2003 at 10:58 AM

Oh Rena, OMG, how ADORABLE! I love your Red Riding Hood outfit for Koshini and my little gals look so sweet all dressed up in them.. I can't wait to get my hands on it! I wanna play, I wanna play!!

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

• Helen Keller

spirit32 ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 6:31 AM

Wow!! How cute!!! She looks so great, got to have this cutie too! When is she in store? Excellent work rena!!

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 7:06 AM
Site Admin

She was uploaded just yesterday spirit32 ..so I guess it's going to take a few days before its release! :) However, some time later tonight I hope I'm able to preview the Bavarian Expansion Texture Pak (Hansel and Great in mind..LOL) that gives the dress a new look! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

ralphwarnick ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 8:34 PM

A delight will be looking forward to it!

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2003 at 1:27 AM
Site Admin

Oh this one should be out in the store today.. so I thought I"d better wait till then to preview the Bavarian Expansion Pak that should be out pretty soon as well! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.