Mon, Oct 21, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: !!!AFA PROP DEPT FREE RELEASE!!!!

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:10 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Attached Link: The shack zip file

file_65059.jpg

Well here it is in all it's glory. It is packed up and ready to go I'm feeling lazy so here is the readme for the item. AFA Prop Department Free Release. Life Guard Skack Created By Lee Alverson All rights reserved. Description; This is a poser Ready FIGURE Prop with Parented sub Props. The following files will be installed to the following locations: AFALifeShack.cr2 RuntimelibrariescharacterAFA AFA Life house.obj RuntimeGeometriesAFAAFA cylTex.obj RuntimeGeometriesAFAAFA lwwall20.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA lwwallgrey.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA lwwall20out.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA lwwall20out1.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA post.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA wood3.tif RuntimetexturesAFAAFA floor.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA ramp.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA shutter1.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA brass001.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA relief_scheiben.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA deck.jpg RuntimetexturesAFAAFA AFALifeShack.png RuntimelibrariescharacterAFA Licence; This readme, You have use of this prop for commercial/noncomercial renders, you may archive this to your PRIVATE POSER Backup CD. You may not distribute this zip or host on another website, or have as part of CD for sale. You may not alter the zip or it's contents and repackage to sell. Installation; The zip file is set to extract to the poser4 or poser5 runtime folder. Ensure that poser4/5 is the folder in the extract line of winzip for the files to extract to thier correct locations. X:poser4/ X:poser4/ Use/tips; Start poser as normal and in your props library one will find AFA sets. All the props will load when selected into the center of the poser document. Useing the X,Y,Z translation and X,Y,Z Rotation the user will be able to move the prop to whatever desired location with the poser document. The main part of this figure is the platform the shack sits on. To reposition the whole figure select the platform, then use you X,Y,Z tranlation dials to move the figure. Contact/Support; Lee Alverson lalverson@dashlink.com Please allow 12-24 replytime. Blather- If you like this figure and prop set I would invite you to look at the items I have for sale in the rendo store. Kind words are always enjoyed, but dollars keep the prop department machine rolling.

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:14 AM

Forgot to mention the door and shutters are poseable with CLOSE/OPEN dial

Niles ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:16 AM

Thanks, this is nice.

genny ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:47 AM

WOOOOHOOOO........Looks great! Thanks so much. (: Genny

timoteo1 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 12:29 PM

Thanks! Nice work.

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 12:44 PM

Let's go surfin' now Everybody's learnin' how C'mon and surfari with me.... Thank you! Great-lookin' prop, brings back fun memories.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 1:22 PM

Very cool! Thanks Lee!

compiler ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 1:22 PM

Wow, great ! ...Now where is that red swimsuit with chest morphs for Voluptuous Vickie ?...

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 2:15 PM

::muse:: I wonder how they're going to blow THIS one up.

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 2:28 PM

Thank you!!

TT ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 2:52 PM

Cool, Thanks Lee!:)

"I like my species the way it is."

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 3:18 PM

BayWatch Vicky! -or- Nekkid Vicky in a Life Gaurd Shack with a Sword =8p

WaxTextures ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 3:36 PM

Excellent work, Lee!

OpticalSingenoid ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 8:31 PM

file_65060.jpg

You're the Man! Thanks! I can forsee a surge in "baywatch" style pics! :-)

Well, how about the LifeGuard Boey?
Glad you asked! I've got this little Red thingie
sitting on my HD. It's almost complete, just needs a few
ajdustments & poserizing it.

If anyone is interested in it, i'll need a host for it!

Dolce Sogno!

Marco

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 8:50 PM

Lee, This turned out great. Can't wait to try it in poser. Also glad to see the couple of suggestion I made while you were making it. I'm going to have to have it. Thanks Cherokee

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:01 PM

Oh, please tell me the cord is posable.

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:08 PM

Ih yeah Deanne, I hope it is too.

Foxseelady ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:11 PM

That's really neat I love that shack,thank you so much I will enjoy playing with this one for sure :)

OpticalSingenoid ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 9:16 PM

:-) It will be, if i can figure out how to use "easyPose". But, yes that was the idea from the start. I'll howler when it's ready(Few days). Then to find a home for it. later! Marco

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 10:24 PM

Woo hoo! Now Liya and Dax can both blow up the shack, AND strangle the bad guys in the water. Uh. I need a vacation, man.

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 11:05 PM

Thanks Lee! I'm downloading now.. Got a plan for a pic :)) Gotta love your props my Friend!!

judith ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 12:04 AM

Thanks Hun!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

ronstuff ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 2:58 AM

thanks Lee - it really came out nice. and Marco the bouy looks great so let us know when it is available.

OpticalSingenoid ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 9:01 PM

Ok, i've uploaded the file info. Just need to wait for "approval". So watch for it in coming days in FreeStuff. This is the "Static" version of it. The poseable version should appear this weekend! A big Thank You to Laverson for the inspiration And to Cherokee for Hosting & testing the file!! Dolce Sogno! Marco

lalverson ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 9:19 PM

Hey dude this one is all you! looks and works great! both versions are very handy for whatever a user may need!

OpticalSingenoid ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 9:42 PM

Well, Lee. Creation is 99% inspiration, 1% work. So, you get the big piece of pie this time... :-))) Marco

OpticalSingenoid ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 12:03 AM

Ok! I've posted the "poseable version" of the LifeG Float.
Should appear in Freestuff today(Friday).

A Big Thank You & Hug to Cherokee69 for Hosting the files.
But, mostly for helping me "Iron Out" the wrinkles.. ;-)
And she made some Awesome Thumnails for them too.

Have Fun!

Marco

OpticalSingenoid ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 11:11 AM

Ahem! Can someone please install an Edit Button! &@%$*! That will teach me to post with half my wits about! Post #27 line: "And she made..." should read: "And he made..." Have a Nice Day everyone! Marco

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.