Tue, Oct 22, 2:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Elvira character needs hair

Butch ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2000 at 8:39 PM ยท edited Wed, 16 October 2024 at 5:40 PM

file_129383.jpg

I am working on an Elvira character, but don't have anyway or knowledge of even how to make her hair. Here a couple of the better photos of her and her hair. Anyone want to take a crack at her dress as well? I have found in my files a dress that might work, but to get the clevage, I mess up the front of the dress. Still working on it though. thanks butch

artnik ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2000 at 9:57 PM

I remember seeing, somewhere, a DL for wonderbra morphs. That might help with the cleavage problem. I'm not sure where. Someone here might know, or you might try Renderotica.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2000 at 11:30 PM

The wonderbra morphs are available in the free stuff area.. Just do a search for Wonderbra you it will be there :) I don't know about the dress.. I might have one that could be used.. but I have to go through all my files.. but the leotard image could be transmapped and textured hope that helps Storm

Butch ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2000 at 11:41 PM

thanks for the help guys. I have the wonderbra morphs. Haven't ever used them and I didn't think of them. Thanks again butch

artnik ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 12:53 AM

Have you checked confusius' site for the morphhair? There might be something there.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 10:27 AM

You also MIGHT be able to do the hair by combining two (or more) existing models; a scaled up short hair (one of the default ones with Poser) should do for the "bee-hive" portion, while a black texture map on Burton's Strip Hair with the proper transparancies to split it into strands could work. You'd have to load one as hair and the other as an OBJ prop (or weld the two together separately as a single Hair prop) to do this, though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.