Fri, Sep 20, 5:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Vickys take on the millinium man

jeffheater ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 1:50 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:34 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_129385.jpg

Is he every thing she wants in a man?

buck ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 8:39 AM

LOL!!!!!!! Poor Vicky... So long without clothes, and now this indignity!!!! :) Buck

Jaager ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 11:25 AM

He is the punchline to a "old woman, her pet cat, and 3 wishes" joke. The punchline: Now aren't you sorry you had me fixed?

Talos ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 4:59 PM

This is the first time I've seen him. Hmmm, would make a good Harrison Ford, except for the neutered part.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2000 at 9:27 AM

Hey, at least he HAS the genitals toggle - Victoria/Millie is definitely lacking in that department (unless you play a lot with textures and magnets, or so I've heard).

buck ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2000 at 1:13 PM

It's true that Vicky WAS genitally challenged, but thanks to Jaager, Traveler and the other morph Gods around here, she is now a complete woman! Buck

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.