Tue, Oct 1, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Anime Head morphs for Michael anywhere?

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 8:02 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 9:27 PM

Help! I can seem to find only anime style girls! Thank you

3Dream ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 8:26 AM

Yes, its true. I know that daz have an anime head, but its for the V3 male. 3Dream (www.3Dream.org)

STORE: https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/3Dream

FREEBIES: https://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 8:31 AM

Yeah! sighs I tried to morph Mike myself but he looked more like an Alien afterwards...shudder

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:11 AM

TiffT785 has a Bishonen character at DAZ. He's fantastic!

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:24 AM

Ditto what MomCat stated. I have that set, and it turns Mike into wonderfully brooding characters! They range from benevolent teenagers to nefarious elves. If you don't mind spending a few bucks, I highly recommend this package! Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Patricia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:47 AM

There's also a really cute anime-style guy offered on one of the Japanese sites, but I can't recall which one--Rubio's maybe?? If I had the time to surf this AM, I'd scout it out for you, but unfortunately, I don't :( Maybe someone else will remember where it is....

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:50 AM

He IS phantastic! But I'm looking for more difference in the eyeshape- and size for example... (Mind you, I will have to learn modelling after all...)

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:57 AM

Do you mean Rubio's Room? http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/Rubio's_room.html

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 10:28 AM

You mean something resembling a Tenchi styled character? There is an artist, AsciiCodePlus, who is currently testing and refining an original female figure heavily inspired by Ranma, but I don't know of any male figures of that motif. Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Berserga ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 11:33 AM

Maybe you could transfer some of steph's eye shaping morphs (and nose morphs) to Mike. Try playing with size, and corner up/corner down. Also get any mike morphs that might be at morphworld. I havn't actually tried to make a big dewey eyed make, I tend to give the women larger eyes, and the guys Tiny ones, guess they are untrustworthy. :D

Berserga ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 11:37 AM

Oh also don't forget slant, It can take quite a few dials to get half way decent oversized anime eyes. Just keep in mind, you are somewhat limited by your base mesh, you will never achieve an extremely stylized design like a Tenchi Muyo/Ranma character. But something more reaslistic, Like a Ryoichi Ikegami or Toshihiro Kawamoto or Masamune Shirow style design should be mostly doable.

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 11:43 AM

I could import Steph's morphs to Mike? Whenever I tried to import female morphs to Michael I got an error message...

Dave ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 12:27 PM

Use morph manager to transfer the necessary morphs from Steph to Mike. Since there based off the same mesh is should work. If you try to do it thru Poser, Mike's head will end up looking like Steph's Dave

Insom_Nia ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 1:47 PM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.