Tue, Sep 24, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 5:05 am)

Subject: Dark Visions has ended. Voting Begins.

Roz ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 2:08 PM

Cruelty ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 3:11 PM

Cylithera ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 3:34 PM

Blah. 90 is awesome.

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 4:43 PM

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Nightwind ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 5:43 PM

86 gets my vote.:)

divinemiss ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 5:47 PM

#63 please

Crasher ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 12:03 AM

Voting for this contest is now closed. Thank you all so much for your participation. The panel of judges will now vote on the top five choices. So in a day or two when we can get all their votes, you'll know the winners. Again, thanks to all of you that participated in the contest, and the voting. ~C

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 8:50 AM

I wanted to say a little thing on the end. Thank you for making this contest. I have zero votes and that is fair I saw so many beautiful images. But most important of all I had fun doing this gothic is not my usual style so it was a challenge and I discovered I like the gothic style no loved it. That was my challenge to do something different and I did I had so much fun making this and saw so many beautiful things that inspired me. That's what I want to say thank you for this wonderful contest and thank you all who made such beautiful things that inspired me!! Ang

calum5 ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 11:31 AM

I second that last comment on no votes also:o( lol Thanks guys I learnt alot in the play:o)

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 12:10 PM

me and all with out a vote, but I can't blame the voting! There are some seriously fantastic images! I had trouble limitting my vote to one.

JurgenDoe ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 4:04 PM

There are many and great entrees in this contest and I do not know who made the image I voted for. There is no kissing ass voting in here and after reading that entree #84 ask to be removed from the contest that tells me alot. There can be only 3 winners and I wish everybody who entered a image good luck :)

Strength Is Life, Weakness Is Death

stoffel ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 7:25 PM

A big thanks to Daniela and Martin for that competition. There are to see fantastic images and it's made a lot of fun. LG Stoffel

papyes ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:26 AM

my vote #39

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 2:29 PM

Congrats to the winners. It was much fun to participate in this contest! Thank you for having it. Warm Regards, Nancy Deer With Horns (SophiaDeer)

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

FlyByNight ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 12:03 PM

Special thanks to Dani for putting this all together for us. Thank you!!!! Gothic style is most definitely a challenge and I got a chance to see so many fabulous images by talented and creative artists. Congratulations to the winners! Thanks to the sponsors and judges, too!

FlyByNight

Monyelfe ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 4:18 AM

My vote: Number 44

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.