Fri, Sep 20, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: ..........::::: Ultimate Urban :::::..........

andix ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 2:54 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 7:45 PM

Attached Link: The Largest Merchant Store at Renderosity.....Something for everyone!!

file_66932.jpg

Part one of our new Mega-series Ultimate Urban is now available. Includes 6 individual cr2 buildings figures, 1 complete cr2 scene figure, 15 Additional street props, and 52 Camera Presets. A free add-on for this product is available as one of the Two sponsor packs for the forthcoming Renderosity Community and Marketplace surveys. Ultimate Urban 0 - Alley is a complete scene in its own right, and is also designed to fit into the overall Ultimate Urban street plan.

andix ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 2:56 PM

Attached Link: 100 distinct, differant and diverse items

file_66933.jpg

Ultimate Urban 0 - Alley Available through Renderosity's Marketplace and Community surveys ONLY

andix ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 2:57 PM

oops, forgot to mention, the Ultimate Urban 0 package comes with Poser cr2 figure and 3ds version for use in other apps

JetM ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 4:59 PM

Cool set! I'm confused though. Available where?

keweljewels ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 7:02 PM

Hit the link up there in the black. the set was just posted in the MP..Its there its the one on top row. Nice set Andi :)

andix ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 2:29 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=andix

Thanks KJ, Jet, The Ultimate Urban #1 pack is the retail one, available in the MP. The Ultimate Urban #0 pack is a sponsor pack for the Renderosity Community/Marketplace surveys. Fill in either survey, and the kindly folks at Renderosity will send you a link for either UU #0 or theres another item by another merchant, but since I dont know if I'm allowed to say who, I won't, at this point. Fill in both surveys and get both freebies!!!! The Ultimate Urban #0 title will be used for all future free add-ons for this series. Ultimate Urban #2 will be available towards the end of the month, with an overall plan for this series already laid out. With the seperate buildings and props contained in these packs, by the time its finished, it will be by far the largest collection of urban buildings and props available at R'osity.

JetM ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 12:02 PM

OK, I think I'm dense. I now UU#1 is out because I bought it and I think it's great. That's why I want to be sure to get this add-on. What survey?

lundqvist ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:18 PM

Amazing as ever, Andix! I look forward to more urbanity :)

andix ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 2:38 PM

Hi Jet, about this time of year, Renderosity sends out its yearly surveys, The Community Survey and the Buyers (Marketplace) Survey. They get two merchants to sponsor them, and when you fill in each, you get a choice of the sponsored freebies....so fill in both, get both free items. Normally, they choose a couple of really top merchants, for some reason this year we've got a shout at it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who the other merchant is, so I'll let them do that....so theres a couple of cool freebies up for grabs in return for a few minutes form-filling....

JetM ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 8:41 PM

Ah, OK. That explains it. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.