Thu, Sep 19, 5:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:44 pm)

Subject: poser 5 blur problem

mikachan ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 12:34 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:30 PM

file_67208.gif

hey when I put perfectly fine textures using an image map onto a picture in poser 5, it comes out REALLY blurry. It's totally funky. Here I used the omniwings from RDNA, but it's happened with everything else I tried, esepcially my texture for the V3 morphing fantasy dress. HELP!

mikachan ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 12:37 AM

file_67209.gif

this is the texture I'v been using, I had to make it a bit smaller to fit in the forum.

Dash ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 12:44 AM

Are you rendering in draft or production mode? for some reason the draft mode blurs the textures this way.

mikachan ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 12:46 AM

OMG! I can't beleive I didn't think of that! wow..... I was testing the texture... well, the first question you have to ask when something doesn't work is," is it plugged in..." Thanx!

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 12:55 AM

What are your render settings? It looks to me like you need to lower the min shading rate value, set it to 0.5 or less. Also make sure that post filter size is set to 1.

mikachan ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 1:56 AM

changing to production quality fixed it... Thanx!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.