Wed, Sep 25, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 5:05 am)

Subject: Dark Visions - Contest Results

Crasher ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 2:06 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 1:31 AM

Attached Link: http://www.damapro.com/contest/

The winners have been determined, and here are the results. 1st place goes to Luciferino. 2nd place goes to Miyu. 3rd place goes to CWShorty. Honorable Mention #1 - Nadshe Honorable Mention #2 - T.L. Boyd Winners will be contacted by email soon. The sponsors, judges, and contest runners would like to thank each and every person that entered or voted. It's very much appreciated, and congratulations to the winners. =) ~C

atom1972 ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 2:29 PM

Wow! Congratulations to Luciferino, Miyu, and CWShorty, as well as Nashe and T.L.Boyd! excellent work! - I did not enter, but it sure was fun to see all the wonderful entries, and to vote. Thank you! Jane.

thgeisel ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 3:00 PM

yes, all entries are worth looking !

Stormi ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 3:16 PM

Congratulations to all, great job by everyone.

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

• Helen Keller

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 3:34 PM

Congrats to the winners :) And wow this contest was full of many outstanding images so WTG all around to all who entered. Thanks to the judges and sponcers for this lovely contest.

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 3:52 PM

Also from me congratulations to all the winners.

Dave71 ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 4:26 PM

Hey congrats to you all :)

JurgenDoe ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 4:30 PM

Congrats to all winners and congrats to all who entered the contest. You all did a great job :)

Strength Is Life, Weakness Is Death

Corinne ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 5:20 PM

Congratulations to all winners :) Orietta you're the beeeeeest :p

miyu ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 5:39 PM

Thank you very much! I too would like to Congratulate everyone who entered! Alot of amazing images in this contest! And also a Huge thanx to all the sponsors and judges for making this contest as great as it was!

MiKo0 ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 5:46 PM

I'd just like to say congratulations to the winners, and to everyone that took part in the contest. There were some really amazing images posted throughout the length of the contest, and even in the final stage it was a tough choice deciding on the winners. But IMHO opinion, everyone was a winner here. There were no losers. I think everyone can walk away from this feeling they have learned something new. So very well done to all those that took part and made the contest the huge success that it was.

luciferino ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 5:53 PM

Thanks to everybody and compliments to all those people whom have participated, every image was worthy of to be winning because it mirrored the different personalities and the different styles of every artist. An embrace and a kiss to everybody Orietta ^_^

bye bye ans kisses ^_^

cwshorty ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 5:53 PM

My sincerest thank you to the sponsors and everyone involved, it was a great learning experience for me. A big congratuations to everyone who participated!!!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 6:48 PM

Congratulations to all! We sure had fun, didn't we?

FlyByNight

Pauli ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 6:48 PM

Congratulations to the winners of this contest, and many thanks to those, who kept the contest running. It was a pleasure to see the gallery grow and to see all that different ways to meet the theme.

Swantje ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 1:43 AM

Congratulations all winner of this contest !

queri ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 3:58 AM

Stunning entries all around-- terrific job of plumbing indiviual darkness. Dnny how beautiful and compelling the Shadow is.:) Emily

kirisute ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 8:51 AM

congratulations to all who won and placed in this contest! its superb to see such a contest being backed by some of the best of the artists here in the community and some truly awesome prizes and work has been put together for it! Bravo to you all for your time and effort! congratulations all kiri

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 3:53 AM

A big round of applause to all the winners!! Warm Regards, Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.