Sat, Sep 21, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: V3 Head Texture-Opinions Wanted

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 4:06 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:01 AM

file_67351.jpg

Working with V3's head templates is a joy. She textures a lot better than V2, at least in the head department. And yes, that's my /own/ eye texture. By me. Moi. Please, please leave feedback. ^^

Kreations By Khrys

3Dream ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 4:14 AM
Dave ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 7:47 AM

Very nice, but why the massacara run? Still working on that body texture... Dave

rasputina ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 8:37 AM

I like the lips and the running mascara, excellent mouth though, well done. :)

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 8:39 AM

file_67352.jpg

*grins* That's part of the 'goth' style, Dave.

Kreations By Khrys

SothArtist ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 9:20 AM

She is damn nice Khrys! I prefer the pink lipstick to the red. Maybe slightly larger eyes. Just personal preferences though so that does make them right :) Great job so far!

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 9:30 AM

grins As do I. I'm playing with eyecolors, now. Then I'll do a few more makeup styles to make the colors look right.

Kreations By Khrys

rasputina ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 10:51 AM

I like that shade of red, just the right amount of gloss, it gives the appearance of lipliner as well. Looking good Khrys, :) Jess

SothArtist ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 11:03 AM

lol.. err I meant to say... Just personal preferences though so that does'nt make them right :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.