Fri, Sep 20, 3:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:18 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: How the hades...

FirstBlueMoon ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 8:41 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:35 AM

How the hades do people upload their work to the writers gallery?! Everytime I try, it says I have to upload an image but I see where others have successfully uploaded their work without an image. The directions said to copy and paste from notepad directly in the upload box - well I've pasted in every box available and it doesn't work each time. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 1:22 PM

I'll put up a small blank .gif file tonight that you can use so the image area is blank and your text simply has a slight offset on the first paragraph or two. I'll ask the programmers if they can eliminate the image requirement but I won't make any guarantees.

FirstBlueMoon ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 3:36 PM

I understand, thank you :)

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 10:14 PM

It looks like they fixed the image requirement. (Just as I finished putting up some pages of optional small images.) I just ran a test submission and it didn't demand an image. Cheers!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.