Sun, Sep 22, 8:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: newbie w/problems soon fixed

pus ghetty ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2000 at 6:55 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:29 PM

file_129507.JPG

This is the image that I tried so hard to show you earlier. Hopefully I will have my home page back to normal soon.Image created with bryce4 and poser 4

pus ghetty ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2000 at 8:41 PM

Thank you all for helping me to resolve my problem;) Now this image will be seen on my home page here.Have you checked out my image on the poser forum on this site?Please send me your Critique.

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2000 at 5:54 AM

Nice, I like the image layout but I do have a couple of comments (remember, these are just my opinions). The pose is very good, but the nearside hand (right) isn't actually resting on anything. I know how difficult it is to get a pose into Bryce from Poser so that it looks right. One trick you might like to try is to create a block in Poser and pose the figure on top of it. Export everything into Bryce (figure and block) and position it so that it matches your Bryce "background". The only other comments I would make are that the image appears very pale, have you done any post-work on this? I usually render a mask of the central figure(s) and feather the figure into the background, as well as increasing colour saturation, contrast and brightness to increase the "richness" of the image. Hope this helps some Paul

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2000 at 9:50 AM

heyas; i like the pose and the setting, and i like how the drink casts a coloured shadow on her skin. but that's an awful direction for the shadows to be falling. you cut her face right in half :) try moving the sun around to different angles and see what that looks like.

pus ghetty ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2000 at 5:44 AM

Lobo uk and bloodsong, Thanks for the critiques can alway's use constructive criticism I was trying to capture the idea that she was using the shade to shield her eyes from the sun. I'm sure Lobouk's advice on posing with props in poser first will be well used. In answer to your question, no I haven't done any post compositing except for applying my name and title. The blandness was caused by using volumetric world. I have another version of this drawing with no volumetric world. The colors are a lot better and I edited her upper thigh where it looked somewhat detached.I hope to post a gallery soon.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.