Sun, Oct 6, 4:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Vicky 2 demonized!

nukem ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 6:56 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=448332

A long time ago, I worked on a free demon character for Posette. She's [here](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=61990) if you want to take a look. I can't recall why but I don't think I ever released her despite some favourable feedback. So I recently gave Vicky 2 the [demon treatment](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=448332) and hopefully this time around, I'll find the resources to make her available to the public.

I might try and get in a new hair model and some clothing items for demon Vicky 2 before releasing her--- I dunno... or maybe I'll just release her 'as is'...

I wouldn't mind seeing a demon mod for Koshini? Hey, Lady Littlefox! How's that Chibi Goyle coming along? ;-)

nukem

Foxseelady ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 7:09 PM

Pretty funky feet going on there! I like the posette one, but it might just be the scene is so interesting lol. Great job on both though very nice work!

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 8:08 PM

Killer feet! That's the best demon job I've seen yet! And they pose naturaly too!! Funny I never saw the Eve4 version before, I always liked Eve4 and still do! ;p

willdial ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 11:09 PM

I have been looking for feet like that for Vic for years. I hope you will release her.

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 11:36 PM

From the looks of her, I don't think 'releasing' her is going to be the problem....

ford3auss ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 10:05 AM

Dam, very, very, nice well done.....

Desdemmonna ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 12:44 PM

You put it up, I'll render the hell out of her, one of my fave type of figures! :)

kobaltkween ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 1:43 PM

i have to ask greedily: no tail? i loved the tail on the posette one. and i would also bet that both would be popular. there are a lot of resouces out there for posette that v2 just hasn't got (mainly face morphs). this is a great character, just perfect. and i love her feet.

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 9:11 PM

Outstanding work Nukem, I don't think you'll have any trouble finding someone to help you host her. And since Cobaltdream is asking greedily, I may as well too: Any hope of Demonizing Michael 2? Between the two, I could realize some very interesting ideas I've had...grins evilly CT

nukem ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 10:02 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone! :-) cobaltdream: A friend asked me the exact same question. :-) Guess I'll have to toss in a tail as well. ChromeTiger: Demonizing Mike 2 is a definite possibility! Right now, I'm trying to resolve some bending issues as well as try a new joint structure. But I'm running into issues with P5's Set-Up room so I might try dropping into Poser 4 to work out the problems. I've been bashing at it for two consecutive days and haven't had much luck, so I won't waste any more time. I'll release this version, which is still quite usable, and I'll hash out the problems later on after a bit more research and experimentation. nukem

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.