Mon, Oct 21, 11:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Weld Group Tool and Modeling Problem

ericwestray ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 1:05 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:03 PM

Hey Everyone,
I just made a skirt for V3 and opened up the Setup Room in Poser5. I managed to change it to a figure. I used the bikini figure's bones to set this up. Well anyway, when I
move the parts of the skirt, like the Right Thigh, it cracks on the seams. How can I weld the pieces properly together, so the that the material bends and stays together?
The book isn't very clear on using the welding tool. How many times do I need to hit that weld button, and do I do it for each body part? Thanks in advance.
Eric

onnetz ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 1:47 AM

sounds like you need to check the objects properties and make sure bend is checked.. as for welding you only need to do it once for each body part..

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or play with it,

just pee on it and walk away. :-)

I wouldnt have to manage my anger

if people would manage their stupidity......

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 1:50 AM

After grouping or regrouping the mesh, press the weld button for each body part. There are other issues, such as the way the mesh is grouped, but it's difficult for me to explain clearly without illustrations.

thip ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 3:24 AM

Depending on the setup of your dress, the problem may be the one described in this post (figure thighs are not welded in the CR2, dress thighs should be) : http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1096097 Traveler describes the solution in posting 8. Good luck ;o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.