Sat, Sep 21, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Fishies!

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2000 at 11:05 AM ยท edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

Attached Link: Bloodsong's Gallery (not Schnaps, copy and paste his link.)

http://move.to/schnaps there! i found it! schnaps' site, where he's got the fishie textures. and here they are, in a picture (if i can upload it today).... thanks for the fishtank daffy! i'm sooooo happy to have a place to put all my schnaps fish! (and tesign can't complain they are mixed salt and fresh water fish, cuz they're all different breeds of the same species! ;D )

schnaps ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2000 at 3:31 PM

Color me happy and impressed, it's soooooo good to see them being used, glad someone had a use for them. Oh dernit, looks like I might have to do some more!!! Bloodsong, thank you for using my fishies and also for the credit, the image looks wonderful! Have a good one! Schnaps

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2000 at 6:22 PM

heyas; yes, schnaps! need more fishies! they look kinda sparse in there. ;)

Daffy34 ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2000 at 5:36 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but I didn't find any fish maps at the above web address? Help! Laurie

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2000 at 6:43 PM

d'oh! schnaps! that's not the url to your new site...! you made a new site, didn't you? now where the heck is it...? http://members.fortunecity.com/schnaps1/ okay, try that one. geeze, schnaps, you got more web pages than anybody i know! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.