Fri, Sep 20, 5:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Here is the list of artists that made it on the Renderosity DVD

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:32 PM

Thanks for the updates Spike! Only 20 more! I am staying optimistic for ya darlin! LOL! ;o)

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:33 PM

:)

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

SkyeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:37 PM

hmmm is there any other way to contact these people besides IM and Email? Snail mail perhaps?

Admin: http://www.artistsagainstcensorship.com
Artist: http://www.skyewolfimages.com

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:46 PM

We don't have any members Snail mail addy unless they gave it to us in the past.. We are re-sending e-mail and IM's....

SkyeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:58 PM
catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 2:47 PM

Never give up hope SkyeWolf, you've got to remember that many folks are away on vacation at this time of year so some may not even know about this yet. I'm sure that everyone who is on the DVD will give their permission. 8) Catlin

SkyeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 3:19 PM

:) I know I'm just impatient :) If i didn't like instant gratification I'd use some other medium LOL

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 3:22 PM

So far we have 100% yes! I think everyone will say yes as well, it's prety cool to have your work in a DVD movie like this.

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 5:47 PM

18 left.....

Spike ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 11:32 AM

16 to go.....

Jackie ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 11:43 AM

Must you do that Spike? The suspence is killing me.....LOL

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 11:45 AM
Forum Moderator

I like suspenders!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

SkyeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 11:48 AM
tresamie ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 9:56 PM

I know I sent mine in!! Oh Bryster...in America the word suspenders means braces. ;) Tres

Fractals will always amaze me!

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 6:59 AM
Forum Moderator

So what do they call the things that hold lady's stockings up?

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 1:25 PM

12 to go.......

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 1:57 PM

Cool!

tresamie ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 5:14 PM

The things that hold up a lady's stockings are called garter belts. Tres

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 5:18 PM

Spike likes garter belts.... Um.......... to see them, not the wear them......

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 8:42 AM

Lol.......................8)

Jackie ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 4:39 PM

Well, so much for my bribe offer....I bought them in his size...... )snicker(

MadDog31 ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 5:33 PM

Goodness, where threads can lead to these days. ;) MD

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 9:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Granted, garter belts are ONE way of holding up stockings, but what about suspenders.......? What do you Americans call them?

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 2:07 AM

We call them suspenders. Braces : wires glued to teeth to make them straight.

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

SkyeWolf ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 7:51 PM

hee hee...bracERS not braces LOL..and here anything that holds a lady's stockings up are called garters :D

SkyeWolf ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 7:51 PM

bracERS not braces LOL crinkles up nose at least I think....LOL

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2003 at 9:34 AM

Please tell me I was the last one that had to give permission, because in that case the DVD is good to go.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2003 at 11:47 AM

We still have 10 members left....

tresamie ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 2:37 PM

I hope you are sending them emails daily. Maybe you should publish the list in case someone has changed their name or there is someone there the rest of us know how to contact in other ways! Sigh....

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2003 at 2:15 AM

They are probably on vacation and can't log in or something. That was the reason of my own late response and I think I won't be the only one.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2003 at 2:17 AM

Yup, it is the season for it. At least, it seems to be so here in the states!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

kromekat ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 4:24 PM

Looks great Spike - clip 3 is a personal fave ;) CMON YOU LAZY LAST 10!!!!!

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 6:02 AM

Come on people. Send those e-mails! we're all waiting. Is it still 10 people?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 8:35 PM

Yup, we are going to redo the DVD and exclude some of the artists that have not replied and or will not give us permission. So far I cut out the artists and now am looking in the galleries for some images to replace the old ones with. We had 7 artists that have not replied and one that will not allow us to give the DVD the the rest of you. So, because of this, we have to redo it. I am working on it now.... It is slow going because I am having to fill in the blanks and re-time things... I need around 20 images or so to finish up. Who knows an artist that has a great gallery that wants in and will give permission ASAP? Please let me know. Thanks Spike

Rykk ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 9:02 PM

Hi Spike - If there is still a need for more images, you are certainly welcome to use any of mine that you feel may be good enough.... Hope this is the correct way to approach this - I was just IM'ed by another artist who said she'd apply for me if I was too shy...lol thanks, Rick

ringbearer ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 9:03 PM

How about some of the people that missed the first thread? derjimi, Lunaseas, Gog_CA1, Nanat, all posted in the original thread that they missed it.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 9:15 PM

Cool work Rick, I will grab some of yours. Please send me a IM that I can put in our file Please have it say: "Renderosity has my permission the sell the Renderosity DVD Vol #1 to the artists for cost plus shipping" User name Real name ringbearer, Looking now... I need to get permission soon to get this closed up. After the last run around, I am not going to look at any gallery until I get permision first...

ivyroses ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 9:31 PM

You can use any of my newer pieces if need be. My permission should already be on file

Pannyhb ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 9:38 PM

And feel free to use any of my newer pieces, too! You've got my permission on file, as well. Thanks, Spike, for allowing this opportunity! Panny

Seven Wolves ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 11:44 PM

Man, there's REALLY someone out there that said NO!?!?! Sheesh. Never thought I would hear that. Thanks again for all the hard work you are putting into this Spike, can't wait to see it! I made the mistake of telling some people that you chose some of my work, and I get bugged all the time - LOL! Latah! :)

borsy ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 11:55 PM

Thanks, Spike, for all the work you've been putting into this project!!!! We really appreciate it and look forward to the release of the DVD!

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 2:19 AM

Any new images of my gallery can be used if there's need to fill some empty space. And as borsy said, Thanx for all the work and effort you're putting into this project.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

kromekat ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 3:44 AM

Thats a pain in the butt Spike! - well if you need any more of mine, you certainly have my permission. :)

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 12:24 PM

I've put new images in my gallery too and you have my permission, so anything you want you can put in. Thanks for all the labour you've poured into this project, I for one really appreciate it. 8) Catlin

Pannyhb ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 1:35 PM

Attached Link: Isir

Spike, for some beautiful, creative work and fast permission, visit Isir's gallery. Link below.

Kendra ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 1:36 PM

I'm glad to hear you're doing that, I've been looking forward to it. :)

I added a new mermaid image to my gallery if you still need images, I emailed my permission back at the beginning.

Best of luck!

...... Kendra

derjimi ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 12:11 AM

Yeeehaw, I made it! :-) I'm so lucky! Sorry to hear of all that trouble (reading this long thread did take quite some time), but fortunately it's my time to get on the DVD now as a replacement. Darn, that's great. :-))

Jackie ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 4:37 AM

Someone said NO? What a twit.

hewsan ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2003 at 12:04 AM

Have added a number of new images, if any are of interest... Look forward to seeing this. best, hewsan

miden1138 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2003 at 10:01 AM

I'm kinda' late, but you can use any of my new ones if you want. And it would be really nice to get another one on the DVD. :-) And thanks a lot for all your hard work on this Spike. I'm sure we all really appreciate it! Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.