Sat, Sep 21, 1:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Additional MT files for my Hair

kozaburo ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 9:40 AM Ā· edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:46 AM

Attached Link: http://DigitalBabes2.com/InvertMT.zip

file_68393.jpg

Few days ago, I've created an additional morph targets for My'LongHair' and 'MessyHair' at the request of one of my user. I'm not sure those are useful for you but I've put it at my server. If you interested, please try them. :o) The url is as follows. http://DigitalBabes2.com/InvertMT.zip --- Kozaburo

rhiafaery ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 9:55 AM

Ohhhh, those are awesome! Thanks so much! :)

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 9:57 AM

Oh useful indeed! Thank you so much! :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

SothArtist ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:04 AM

Koz in person! Thank you for all your fantastic hair Koz!

Nance ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:09 AM

Very handy. Thanks Koz!

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:25 AM

Thank you very much everything you do is always useful thanks for al that wonderful hair

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:27 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Oh, thank you, these are just perfect!

Daio ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:48 AM

Those are invaluble! Thank you!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

AkoSteve ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 11:05 AM

Yes, thank you for letting us know and while I'm at it..thanks for great work you do!

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 11:20 AM

Thanks so much Koz. Between you and Studio Maya, there's really almost no reason to buy hair...LOL (even tho I do). I've been using your hair since way back when and remember when your transparency techniques came about. You made it all so great for the rest of us. Thank you!! Laurie

Porthos ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 11:37 AM

Very, very useful! Thanks ever so much! ;o)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

timoteo1 ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 12:24 PM

Wow, thanks Koz! -TIm

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 12:48 PM

Very useful, and like the others say, your hair I use more than any others. Thankyou

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

compiler ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 1:07 PM

Thanks you very very much indeed !

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 2:51 PM

Very nice, thank you so much. Sharen you got the best Koz!

Engel47 ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 3:58 PM

I can only echo what everyone else has said - Wonderful hair, and I too use your hair for my models and it was the 1st poser hair I ever downloaded - my deepest gratitude.

Arendar ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 8:02 PM

Thank you very much for sharing your talent so generously!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2003 at 10:12 PM

Thank you for being so generous and sharing your talent with us. Without your enterprising work on transparencies, we could very well still be in the plastic helmet mode. Instead we have richness and variety and texture. Thank you also for the tutorials. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.