Wed, Oct 2, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: "Is that a gun in you're pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 1:36 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:37 PM

Ingenue Vickie borrows a line from Mae West. I like putting her next to Mike, the contrast is pretty intresting, she is so small, he is so big, look at the difference in foot size! Ingenue Vickie is her working name, BTW, subject to change, but her mesh is getting pretty near finished, anyway. Her OBJ file is up to version 58, to give you an idea of the work involved. Her CR2 is only version 19, but that still needs some more work. Wasn't easy moving around all those joint parameters for a smaller figure. She has my ever-popular high-heel feet, which I made to default for about a 4" heel, and as she is a figure (like Supermodel Vickie, whose hair she borrowed), not a morphed character, they work pretty good, no need for a flat-foot morph like Glamorous Vickie needs. She also is very leggy, a true classic 8 head-high figure, and she maybe looks a little too leggy straight from the front, but on a pose like this she is perfect, I think.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 1:38 PM

Here is a closeup, don't try this pose at home! This will be her default face, what do you think?

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 1:39 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Opps!

FrankJann ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 1:44 PM

Incredible as usual. Great work.

droyd ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 2:11 PM

Love your posts, always inspiring and it's nice to see what you're up to.

Caly ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 2:16 PM

She looks pretty good. I find her face a little.. hard? But it's never a problem because there are always morphs to change it. :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

richnovak ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 2:27 PM

she has the face of a crack addict but the pics look nice.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 2:54 PM

file_68746.jpg

"she has the face of a crack addict" Gee, that bad? :-( Because she is a stand-alone figure and isn't going to wear V3 clothing very well anyway, I've been taking the liberty of making some other changes from V3, she has JCM in her neck to bring out the sterno-mastiods muscles when it is turned, which you can see in this pic, for example.

ladynimue ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 3:15 PM

Please be sure to engage the "nudity" button when posting images with nudity :) Thanks so much! ladynimue

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 6:05 PM

file_68747.jpg

It was because stupid Jim forgot to click the nudity button, sorry guys! Here is the first pic...

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 6:06 PM

file_68748.jpg

Here is the second.

Ratteler ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 6:38 PM

So instead of justting setting the nudity flag after the fact, they deleted the images? In what world does THAT make sence. When the hell is R'osity going to give us an edit fuction for these forums?

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 6:38 PM

She looks too anorexic for me... and do feet really bend that way??? That must hurt, LOL!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

STORM3 ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 7:12 PM

Jim don't change anything!
I like her just the way she is, hard crack addict face and all (;0))and if you keep her that way you will have a customer here.
She is less Victoria-like than many characters. I like the pent-up-energy feel in her diminutive wiry looks. I also like that determined look her harder face gives her. Have you a release date in mind?

Regards
STORM

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 7:49 PM

She looks fine to me, can't wait for her.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 8:52 PM

file_68749.jpg

My feet don't bend that way, but if you spent your whole life walking around in heels you could probly do it! ;-) I was shooting to finish her for Monday, but it doesn't look like I'll make it, going to be more like the end of the month, and then DAZ will have to test her before they get her up, probably going to be about two more weeks. Here is the bikini that will come with her (she is no stripper!), a rather minimal one, but enough to not require the nudity flag.

queri ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 9:16 PM

Ok, questions-- will she work with V3 textures and face morphs-- I'm guessing no for the latter. And any chance of some fantasy clothing for her-- I know all your clothing is someone's fantasy but sci fi came to mind as I wondered why I didn't use Hi fashion Vicki as much as I wanted to. I do mostly genre pics. But I really like the bodies you create-- this one very much indeed. Emily

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 9:35 PM

I like her figure, especially that cute picture of her hugging her knees to her chest, the height is great next to Michael. :)

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 11:42 PM

Very impressed! Late on this but the custom work is fabulous. Looks like she can take a sitting pose (Z'd down) nicely. The ribs seem to break (around to the front)perfectly as well.

jarm ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2003 at 4:51 AM

Yeah I like her, as mentioned above, very non-vicki. Count me in for a purchase Jim.

ladynimue ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2003 at 5:24 AM

Thanks Jim for reposting - Just for the Record! Changing the nudity button after an image has been posted to a "forum" can not be done [neither by a mod nor the person who posted the image], but it is something the programmers will be working on next month :) [It can be changed in the galleries, but not in a forum post] ladynimue

Barzoff ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2003 at 8:22 AM

I totaly agree with STORM for the same reasons, don't change anything, Jim. I really like her petite and delicate shape.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2003 at 10:30 AM

file_68750.jpg

Thanks, guys! She will be able to take ALL Vickie 3 morphs (unlike Supermodel Vickie), and all textures too. Some of them aren't going to be all that usefull, but they will all run. She will also have her own custom morphs, about a dozen or so, to take her places the DAZ ones don't go. I've learned a lot since I did SMV almost two years ago. She is also perfectly symetrical, unlike SMV (and most people, I gather), too, as I also have better tools than I did then. To insure a perfect fit. I'm also working up a pair of pumps that will be in her first clothing set too, here is how they look on her feet (in Max). She has a wider toe box and a narrower heel area than most all figures I've seen, closer to real feet, I think. I like seeing a little toe clevage, BTW! One thing I've been doing for awhile now is working up a pose set for every collection I do, it is a great way to test the figure too, as I then correct joint problems as I run into them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.