Mon, Sep 23, 5:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Koshini's Shorts

Gelana ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 8:43 AM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:12 AM

I see all these textures on the net that have shorts for Koshini. Where do I get the shorts? Thanks Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 2:11 PM

They may be including a transparency map with the texture to use on a pair of her hiphugger pants and calling it shorts....Have you read a Read Me that tells where the shorts are?

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 3:38 PM

Attached Link: Big-i

ashpash did some great shorts from Koshini's hip huggers. You will find them in free stuff at Big-I. Free stuff is at the very top in text.

Gelana ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:33 PM

Ok, I have those thinking that they were just textures and not something that morphs Hiphuggers and have been looking at them for a week. I feel so stupid. Thanks. :) Gel (The Idiot) LOL!!!!

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 8:18 PM

Well actually they are just textures, so you are really right! They just include a trans map (as Dizzie mentioned) that blocks out part of the hip huggers and make them look like you have shorts. Lil -(sometimes feeling like an idiot too) grins But I sure do learn a lot that way. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.