Thu, Oct 3, 3:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Need help to idenify this balcony

majesticartist ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 4:45 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 3:35 AM

file_69353.jpg

not sure where I picked it up but it was a freebie.. only info I have on it is the zip's name is MentialBalcony.. there is no credit in the readme file,only a listing of what the package contains..and this name Silverleif.. also a link to it again..thanks for your help. Nancy

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:00 PM

I think it belongs to Mr Capulet.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

judith ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:13 PM

That's Dmentia's balcony Nancy. I believe she revamped it for Platinum Club and also has a few add-ons there now.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

maclean ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.silverleifstudios.com

Dunno if this link is any help. mac

maclean ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:15 PM

Drat! No, I just checked it. That's her web design site. But she does tutes at DAZ arcana under the name Merrilyn Ellison. mac

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:19 PM

That's a texture for the SS Balcony sold at DAZ in the Platinum Club http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1075 I have the Balcony and textures sold at DAZ but that's not one of them....can you give the download link it provides? That would show where the free texture can be found..

majesticartist ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 5:28 PM

thanks for the help....guess I feel lucky that i downloaded it when I did as a freebie! lol I dont have the link anymore diz,was hoping someone could give it to me....I had a puter crash a few weeks ago and lost the link..I downloaded this I think about a month or so ago either from here or RDNA.. ~Nancy~

Cruelty ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 6:32 PM

It is still a freebie on Hometown 3d

Cruelty ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 6:38 PM
Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 10:28 PM

Thanks for the link!!

Puntomaus ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 3:36 AM

I have it too - think I downloaded it a long time ago as it was available from Dmentias artist page over here.

There were much more in the package: a Gazebo (that is now on sale in the PC too), two columns and I have a genie lamp and a genie bottle.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Cruelty ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 1:03 PM

All of that is still in the freebie package at Hometown 3d too

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.