Fri, Sep 20, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Animating Color Changes On a Prop.

Bill B ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 7:14 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:38 AM

Can anyone give me some support on animating changing color with in an animation?

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 7:22 PM

If you're using plain Poser 4, you just can't do it. In ProPack, it's fairly simple. First check the "Animatable" checkbox in the materials dialog, for the material you want to change. Then decide on the start and end frames for the color shift. Set your frame counter to the start frame, open the Materials dialog box, and pick the color you want at this moment. Set frame counter to end of change, and pick the color you want at this point. When you save the PZ3 (or an animated pose file) it will include the sliding color.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Bill B ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 7:25 PM

Om working on this now I am on PV5

Bill B ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 7:33 PM

Where is the animatable check box?? I can't find it.

Bill B ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 7:34 PM

OH crap now I see it never mind

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.