Fri, Sep 20, 5:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: PLESE HELP Animating color changes

Bill B ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 8:50 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:02 AM

file_69553.jpg

I asked this just few posts back and now got it to make a color change on one area of the object, However CAN YOU make color changes on multiple surface objects. The pic shows what I want to change from Grey to the colors show to the right.

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 9:43 PM

file_69554.jpg

Sure. Just select each of the surfaces in the material dialog, make each animatable, and set the colors at start and end frame. (I don't know exactly how you'd do it in P5, but it certainly will be possible.) Here's a quickie showing a prop with two surfaces (groups) shifting color in different ways.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 10:34 PM

Hu! Which version of Poser can make colours animatable in the material dialog?

raven ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 11:41 PM

Les, ProPack has animatable materials, and P5 has animated materials and textures.

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 9:07 AM

I'm going to have to upgrade one of these days. Thanks Raven.

Bill B ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 6:21 PM

Ok Guys thanks I think ive done all this Im missing something.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.