Tue, Oct 22, 12:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Question on Poser 3 horse, motion, paces

Dirk ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 1999 at 1:55 AM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 4:05 PM

Hi all, I work with Poser 2 and have a question on Poser 3. I need a horse model for a animation. So my Question is: Is there a horse model for Poser 3? Are there ready paces and motions for a horse like galopp or rebelling? thx Dirk

JKeller ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 1999 at 9:59 AM

Yes, there is a horse that comes with Poser 3, although I would suggest waiting a week (supposedly) and buying Poser 4 instead. Unfortionately Poser 3 does not come with motions for the animals...and as far as I know, Poser 4 does not either. You could make these animations yourself, or purchase the PoseAmation CD. I know PosAmation Vol 1 has horse animations...I'm not sure if Vol 2 will or not. Credo -Interactive (www.credo-interactive.com) is also working on a CD of animal motions in BVH format, I believe.

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 1999 at 2:58 PM

There is a sample Horse animation from PoseAmation on the FunStuff Pages. It's for use with Poser3 or 4. Look for it under "Poses". -Jeff H.

gaius ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 1999 at 10:34 PM

Poser3 does indeed come with sample horse animations ... specifically a trot and a walk. They are in the "Cool Stuff in Here!" folder on the CD. They come as pz3 files but it is a simple matter to save the animation as a multi-frame pose for future work. If you can't afford to upgrade to Poser4 right away, there's a good chance that the price of Poser3 will plummet in online trading areas such as eBay after Poser4 is released. Mind you, this is pure speculation on my part, backed by thousands of historical precedents. Gaius

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.