Sat, Sep 21, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: What's this Poser Patch fix???

ericwestray ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2000 at 12:57 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:25 PM

I just updated my Poser 4 with the new patch? What evidence will I have that it is working properly? What should I see differently? What does it fix? Eric

lilmikee ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2000 at 2:00 PM

Try exporting an object as an .obj or 3ds. You should get a different popup menu for exporting the object with more options for exporting the object, like exporting texture with the object.

ericwestray ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2000 at 2:45 PM

Yeah, I did try that, but is there anything really exciting that comes with this patch? I did see a better snake and bikini top.

Nance ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2000 at 3:55 PM

There was a really thorough Readme in the patch at LarryW's site that listed everything that was changed/fixed. Did you get the patch from MC/CuriousLabs and was his Readme not included in their version? ...and btw, did you disappear for several months?

Lunaseas ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2000 at 6:02 PM

I tried the patch and afterward I could not export or import any obj without Poser deciding that it wouldn't do anything anymore. This was the patch from Curious Labs though...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.